Doom: The Dark Side of Phobos - History

Navi

Guys, feel free to release your tracks to VGMix, if you are so inclined, ONE TO TWO HOURS AFTER I LOCK THIS THREAD (SIGNIFYING THE DEBUT OF THE PROJECT). Also, in the info for your song, please advertise the project and encourage people to go to the site and grab the whole thing as well. (ps: the site's url will be given soon)

Furthermore, don't everyone release your tracks at once. If you see like three DSoP tracks on the recent songs list, don't submit yours. Wait a day or two.

Thanks. :)

Does it really matter what post it is released on, Just release it already. The thing's been done for over a week now.

The lack of project release is related more to

In other news, guys, dont expect an early morning release or anything. Chances are, this will be released in the afternoon or evening, EST.

than to the posts.

Why wait till then? If you have it ready, open it. I've been following this project for over a month now waiting. I was hoping for the 666 thing but that didn't happen. If you can't find a host or something then give it to me and I'll host it just to hear it.

Guys, I talked it over with MN and if no one beats me to it, once the dust settles around DSoP (at least a month), I'm going to try and start up a Doom 2 remix project. I haven't planned anything yet, but I'm looking to see if there is interest in it and if people are willing to devote their time and attention to it. I would like to make it happen...

Why wait till then? If you have it ready, open it. I've been following this project for over a month now waiting. I was hoping for the 666 thing but that didn't happen. If you can't find a host or something then give it to me and I'll host it just to hear it.

[lamecomment]You must not be a doctor, because you don't have any patience![/lamecomment]

Guys, I talked it over with MN and if no one beats me to it, once the dust settles around DSoP (at least a month), I'm going to try and start up a Doom 2 remix project. I haven't planned anything yet, but I'm looking to see if there is interest in it and if people are willing to devote their time and attention to it. I would like to make it happen...

Quoted for great justice.

HOMG!!!! IT's MONDAY!!!

And, I havent listened to any of Doom 2's stuff, but, I'd be interested. :lol:

I´m in.

I´m in.

After the work you have done on DSoP, I was hoping you would say that :)

I´m in.

After the work you have done on DSoP, I was hoping you would say that :)

OOooo Me wanna help as much as I can! :D

(Yeah, Ive been drinking)