Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Thanks for teh i nvite, I accepted it. Is the meeting time still 10 PM eastern? I can make that.

Assuming 10pm EST is 9pm CST. ^_^

But we've become fairly lax on that, we're sorta sporadic now.

And Hamburglar, your invite will be sent when I'm on later.

Heh, whatever. You're just mad because you were the lowest man on the totem pole in our clan. Quite frankly you sucked :P. I hope you've gotten better. I am polising my skills after my 6 month absence, but... Clan OCR tm will prevail. (if anyone is ever on).

Sheesh... I work 13 hours a day and get up at 4am and find time to play. Why is no one ever on? Anyway, send me a message

Decrescendo

If you want to join clan OCR tm

Heh, whatever. You're just mad because you were the lowest man on the totem pole in our clan. Quite frankly you sucked :P. I hope you've gotten better. I am polising my skills after my 6 month absence, but... Clan OCR tm will prevail. (if anyone is ever on).

Sheesh... I work 13 hours a day and get up at 4am and find time to play. Why is no one ever on? Anyway, send me a message

Decrescendo

We shall see about that... ::ready for a game at anytime as long as he isnt asleep, or at work, or just plain busy::

What he said.

Though to be fair, Wingless and I are really more like mascots...

Haven't played with Wingless. And you're getting better. Try challenging mythic, your skills at using cover improve GREATLY.

And doing special boarding techniques that can instakill wraith drivers is fun too! (plasma boarding technique to beat Regret on Mythic)

So you name the day, and I'll be ready for a fight!

I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, this summer has been a little crazy. I'll try and get on for a couple games one night, I bet everyone will cream me though. I'll be pretty rusty :?

Ho-ly shit, it's Carbon.

Madness!

[also, i totally forgot I pseudo-adopted you. Uhm..keep up the good work?]

I had a game tonight in which I had 0% accuracy. No, I don't have horrible aim, I was in a spectre the entire game and got 10 kills while not dying at all. That spectre was pretty beat up by the end, though. :) Sadly, despite my heroic efforts, we did not get a capture, thus it was a tie. :cry:

Anywho, on a clan related note, I saw almost nobody on tonight, except for ID, who seems to be stuck. We should make a goal to at least pick one day a week where we make a supreme effort to all be on at the same time.

Anywho, on a clan related note, I saw almost nobody on tonight, except for ID, who seems to be stuck. We should make a goal to at least pick one day a week where we make a supreme effort to all be on at the same time.

I agree. I haven't played with any of you guys, which makes me a sad panda...

Also, yeah, ID and dyno are "stuck" according to my clan list.

Lastly, I cash in fairly early (midnight eastern), when the night is still young for most of you guys. If all else fails, though, sleep can be cut out. It's something I can do when I'm dead...

Decrescendo

We shall see about that... ::ready for a game at anytime as long as he isnt asleep, or at work, or just plain busy::

Send me an friend invite.

Try this if you have MSN Messenger. If you have a .Net passport and its linked to your GamerTag go to Xbox.com, Live, and then Alerts. You can get an alert via Messenger or email telling you when a friend of yours logs in to Live and which game they are in. While typing this WesPip and Deej logged in.

Try this if you have MSN Messenger. If you have a .Net passport and its linked to your GamerTag go to Xbox.com, Live, and then Alerts. You can get an alert via Messenger or email telling you when a friend of yours logs in to Live and which game they are in. While typing this WesPip and Deej logged in.

That would be handier and all... but the DLL's that run messengers are dead... -.- I need my own pc that mom won't fuck up...

That would be handier and all... but the DLL's that run messengers are dead... -.- I need my own pc that mom won't fuck up...

Alternatively, use XBList. I downloaded from..uh..I forget, actually. Presumably available somewhere in the Live section of xbox.com, if not, check cnet.com or something of the likes.

Alternatively, use XBList. I downloaded from..uh..I forget, actually. Presumably available somewhere in the Live section of xbox.com, if not, check cnet.com or something of the likes.

Tried it, but it wont work due to windows not having the stuff needed to run it... Woo fer me...

Ok, im off now, since theres a HUGE storm coming (look at weather here in ohio right now...) and if ya know me as a close friend, you'll know that i HATE storms...

meep... ._.;; ::scurries off::

Well, I know I said I would be on the past couple days, but some stuff has arisen that has taken priority. Mainly this wierd lump on the back of my neck that has been causing me some pain the past couple of days (I'm hoping it's just a cyst or a muscle knot). On the upside, I have just completed Halo on Legendary mode and am quite satisfied with the humorous extra part during the ending scene :lol:

I'll try to be on tomorrow night if I can. Chances are I will be.

On the upside, I have just completed Halo on Legendary mode and am quite satisfied with the humorous extra part during the ending scene :lol:

"Hold me!"

Heh, that was awesome.

Yeah, I've been keeping a little busier lately, so I'm not on quite as much..but, since the clan is growing larger [we're around 50 members now, counting invites], it means it's less important for EVERYONE to be on all the time. Woo.

You make it sound like we don't have assholes IN the clan. There's at least one, (not saying who), and there's always someone playing when the leader forgets to close the party, and then we find out they have like 50 12 year olds in their friends list.... Anyway, I've been on a little lately, but haven't recognized the clan members on. So, if you all are playing and see me on, give me an invite.