Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

Thanks, Joker. I got it.

Okay, let's skip the small talk. Here's the list of songs that absolutely need to be done by the end of this week (the July 7th deadline):

Red Tailed Fox & Dj Carbunk1e - Morlia Gallery

JustChris - Sheena's Theme

Paragon - The End of a Thought

SnappleMan - Decisive

EgM - Tales of Symphonia

Usa - Desert Flower

I have been talking to several of the newer people on the project, and I've decided to give them a small extension to July 12th. Here's those folks:

SnappleMan - Fighting of the Spirit

klm09 - Raising a Curtain

Reuben Kee - Forest of the Treant

Sixto - Raine's Theme

TheDeath - Hydropolis

Please keep in mind that if any of these songs are not done and submitted to me by their respective due dates, they will NOT be on the final project, unless there is an issue. If there are any issues at all with meeting these due dates, please speak to me. Good luck.

3 days until the due date and yet thee STILL hasn't been any progress no offence?

Please refrain from touching the Post Reply button again until the project is released. Please.

Kyle, been following this thread as a lurker for about a year now, and things really look like they're shaping up nicely. Keep up the good work.

(This is also from a guy who used to live in Phoenix before he ran away from the heat to Flagstaff, so props for that.)

3 days until the due date and yet thee STILL hasn't been any progress no offence?

I'm sorry, but this is asinine. Why are you complaining? What exactly are you looking for? How can you pretend to know how much progress there's been when a) you yourself can't see the private WIP forums or know what goes on among email/IM/PM? Don't whine about there not being "any progress" when we've all been working our asses off behind the scenes.

I'm sorry, but this is asinine. Why are you complaining? What exactly are you looking for? How can you pretend to know how much progress there's been when a) you yourself can't see the private WIP forums or know what goes on among email/IM/PM? Don't whine about there not being "any progress" when we've all been working our asses off behind the scenes.

Kureejii, don't fall for flamebait from a noob, please. Even I'm not that childish, so he can't deserve that much of a reply...

Please refrain from touching the Post Reply button again until the project is released. Please.

Kyle, been following this thread as a lurker for about a year now, and things really look like they're shaping up nicely. Keep up the good work.

(This is also from a guy who used to live in Phoenix before he ran away from the heat to Flagstaff, so props for that.)

Funny, I was just IN Flagstaff last week. :lol: Love it there. Wish I could've stayed. Thanks for the comments, as well. :)

There has been a lot progress over the last month; It's hard to see with seemingly nothing going on publicly, but it's there. I can definitely vouch for everyone working incredibly hard on the project lately. However, we're running into a few snags which may prevent hitting release on our original target date, or even a release this month. I don't want to be the downer here, but I really want to see this project to its full completion by the groundwork we initially started with, and in order to do that, we're going to have to pull a Twighlight Princess and delay. I can't say (and don't want to; it's disappointing for everyone) when the project will be released, but I do want to thank everyone for waiting so patiently for us to get the project out. I don't want to set a release date until I'm absolutely sure we can stick to it. The current final due dates still stand, though I will probably not make the harsh cuts that I was initially planning on. This delay will also give a chance for the nearly complete (much further along than this project is, anyway) Project Chaos Sonic project to have more than a week in the Spotlight. :P

That said, I know you've all been very patient, so I want to reward you (and show that we're actually doing SOMETHING :P): Expect an early released project track within a day or two. :)

i'm not trying to hurry you guys up or anything, just tryna understand why there still hasn't been anything since the co-ordinator was away.

Lugia, just be silent. Please. Just because you can't SEE anything doesn't mean nothing happens. Do you ever post ANYTHING that isn't complaining or telling people that they're doing a bad job? Try a few ReMixes yourself and then realise what it must be like to organize a whole project. Let the guys work, there's been a massive activity boost the last couple of weeks (you can see that by just looking at the track list) and everyone's doing a great job.

That said, I can't wait to hear the preview! Finally something we ordinary people can hear of the project :P

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History