OCR tune played at Funeral.

Late Mistakes

Wow, very touching, I hope he's playing with the angels now.

It's always sad when a young person dies, I met a guy last year who, like me, liked motorcycles, we even drive together a couple times, he had a brain accident and passed away, he was very young too and that crushed me.

But now I understand we all will disappear some day, it's all about doing what you like the most whenever possible, trying to live your life to the fullest, and Adam did exactly that.

Thank you for sharing this story with us.

This story made me made me cry due to how touching it is,

But also joy in the fact that even though he had a rather short life he accomplished so much that he wanted to do.

As i have had a few people in my life pass on rather early in their life i can really feel for the family of Adam.

I only wish i had such closeness with my own brothers, a bond of some sort apart from being brothers.

Reading a story like this makes me realize we as gamer's are a big family of sorts, that have been fighting with each other for way too long now.

To the family of Adam i offer my condolences

And to Adam i hope your resting in peace now.

Thanks for posting this, I also have a brother and we definitely share a love of gaming, I can't imagine how difficult it had to be to go through this. That said I'm also glad to hear it sounds like Adam really enjoyed his life and accomplished seemingly everything he wanted to despite the relative shortness of his life.