Super mario world castle (DUBSTEP)

Rockos

This has improved a lot since I last listened to it. I think it might still be shy of OCR's notoriously high standards, but given its progress so far I'm sure it will get there if you keep working on it!

I think the new end part is the best section here be far, so maybe you shouldn't be afraid to keep adding new partss, rearranging parts and maybe even removing some stuff (not that there's anything I specifically think should go at this point) as the effect will probably be positive.

P.S. reading the titles of all the different versions on your Souncloud is funny and a little depressing.

This sounds really good. I don't know about the arrangement since I am not familiar with the original, but production and overall composition are very solid. Honestly, considering that dubstep remix that got posted recently (Super Mario RPG "Big Bad Koopa Dubstet") your mix should definitely get posted - it is by far better than that mix.