Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

I got MARATHON DJH 1100 headphones and my remix sounds WEYARD.

I think in a good way, though.

I believe the bass was amplified on my previous headphones and the hi's were muffled.

On these new ones, the hi's are really clear but the bass isn't as strong. Maybe I'm used to amplified bass?

I think these headphones are seriously gonna help me w/ mixing and mastering, regardless. I'm gonna re-mix my remix (as in restart the production aspect).

I got MARATHON DJH 1100 headphones and my remix sounds WEYARD.

I think in a good way, though.

I believe the bass was amplified on my previous headphones and the hi's were muffled.

On these new ones, the hi's are really clear but the bass isn't as strong. Maybe I'm used to amplified bass?

I think these headphones are seriously gonna help me w/ mixing and mastering, regardless. I'm gonna re-mix my remix (as in restart the production aspect).

I always freak out when I listen to stuff through different headphones or speakers. WHICH VERSION IS THE REAL VERSION

Every time I see an awesome unclaimed song on the tracklist, I think "why aren't people claiming that? It's awesome!" But then I realize they are all awesome. (But seriously guys, Way of the Fighting King is awesome.)

Also related to the tracklist: halc, ProtoDome, halc, ProtoDome, ProtoDome, halc, ProtoDome, halc, halc, halc, halc. It's a good thing I like you guys, because you're practically pulling an Essence of Lime on us here.

P.S. Sent an updated WIP today, since I didn't deserve to be listed as green just yet.

Also related to the tracklist: halc, ProtoDome, halc, ProtoDome, ProtoDome, halc, ProtoDome, halc, halc, halc, halc. It's a good thing I like you guys, because you're practically pulling an Essence of Lime on us here.

no biggie, it's only ten songs :sleepdepriv:

P.S. Sent an updated WIP today, since I didn't deserve to be listed as green just yet.

nice work on the wip. you've officially reached lime status :nicework:

Every time I see an awesome unclaimed song on the tracklist, I think "why aren't people claiming that? It's awesome!" But then I realize they are all awesome. (But seriously guys, Way of the Fighting King is awesome.)

Lol agreed. I feel like I could do somethin with this song but I'm really bad with deadlines, well right now at least lol xD. I really do hope someone claims this soon though. What happens if no one claims this song?

Lol agreed. I feel like I could do somethin with this song but I'm really bad with deadlines, well right now at least lol xD. I really do hope someone claims this soon though. What happens if no one claims this song?

well if we can't ever get a solid claim, that's just the way it goes, as unfortunate as it would be to have to disclude it. but right now our priority is finishing up an awesome project that has taken too long, and we won't let any stray tracks hold this up for even longer once everything concrete is finished.

i do agree that it is an awesome track and someone awesome needs to claim it :)

edit: PROTO, do it.

edit2: not the track claim, the vocal riff <3

Edited by halc
lol