Sign in to follow this  
Arek the Absolute

Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

I can't wait to hear this project.

I've been saying that for years.... :wink:

Great to hear it's back on track, and my absolutely favorite track has to be the end credits music for Milky Way Wishes, it's always been my favorite.

The project forum has been made.

Hoping to get some subforums for music and art in there soon.

The Works In Progress section is intended for music and art. I can also make a separate forum for art if you'd prefer.

The Works In Progress section is intended for music and art. I can also make a separate forum for art if you'd prefer.

If you wouldn't mind.

The PM I sent you has details of what I would be looking for.

Thank you so much :)

probably looking towards april or may for a first wip deadline (which our new recruits have been made aware of), but arek and i have yet to finalize the exact date

Edited by halc

If you wouldn't mind.

The PM I sent you has details of what I would be looking for.

Thank you so much :)

I never got a PM outlining what sort of forum sections you're wanting. Either way, I'll be making a new art WIP section later tonight for you.

I don't think I ever got comments on the WIP I turned in, maybe I did and forgot... I'd like to finish the song though so hook me up with some direction there. :)

pm'd

10char

WIP's are now due on May 1st.

There are also still plenty of awesome tracks to choose from!

we have made a few changes to the tracklist - a handful of tracks have been removed and listed as optional. these tracks are still available to remixers, but will not hold back the release of this project if they remain unclaimed.

this leaves us with a total of approximately/at least 38 tracks, 12 of which are unclaimed.