Sign in to follow this  
Arek the Absolute

Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Hmm. I'm seeing a distinct lack of the aforementioned "ska". Want some Plaid Muffins?

Halc already knows the deal for using it: we're still subbing as a non-project mix when it's finished, but we're gonna be subbing the clean version. Milkyway will get the dirty version, along with something like thasauce or whatever.

Good luck to everyone making tracks and art, and to the staff! You're gonna need it! :nicework:

Hmm. I'm seeing a distinct lack of the aforementioned "ska". Want some Plaid Muffins?

Halc already knows the deal for using it: we're still subbing as a non-project mix when it's finished, but we're gonna be subbing the clean version. Milkyway will get the dirty version, along with something like thasauce or whatever.

Good luck to everyone making tracks and art, and to the staff! You're gonna need it! :nicework:

Good to go. Thanks Stevo! :grin:

sorry gollgagh, that was a ninja edit. i wasnt referring to the artwork, give arek a shout about it

In process of having the forums made. Having kyle give me some tips on how to make one.

It's easy, tell me or Kyle: hey make me a forums, and we do it.

Otherwise you get hosting, and PHP, and a database, and install PHPBB. I did it when I was like 11.

Either way: CHOP CHOP.