Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i can't seem to log back into the forum.

Did you forget your password or is there an error? If there is any error just sign up with another username and tell me the new username.

When bumpcount hits 12 I will make a new announcement, there are quite a few things going on or have changed. Nothing to worry about, though. I had a total hardware failure and just came over it so this is one of my first days I could go online again.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the forums and the whole vgmpulse site seems to be down right now. Since I am on vacation right now there is not much I can do/say. :/ I will try to contact Zak about this issue ASAP, but I can't promise anything for now. If anyone of you has questions or wants to show me a new WIP you are of course welcome to send me mail to the address in my OCR profile.

Oh yeah, and sorry for any inconvenience!

EDIT: Forums are up and running again!

seriously i bet both are gonna kick ass. Hopefully this one will come out first so it can get the cred it'l deserve. As much as i love all secret mana games(especially snes ones) FFVII is well FFVII and that populace is goin to go bonkers over it, so hopefully this one is realeased first, or quite a ways afetrwards. regardless I'm still gonna check out every track.

Just putting it out there, but does anyone else get the feeling that this project is getting overshadowed by the recent FFVII project? Not that it's a problem, but I can't stop but think on it for a little bit. :?

Unfortunately, this project has been rather slow going for quite some time. I doubt it has much to do with the FF7 project.

vgmpulse.net has been hacked, fortunately the forum seems to be intact but I'm not sure how secure the ftp is. I'll be removing my stuff from the ftp shortly unless the security of the website is adequate. If this information I have is incorrect then please correct me, but if you visit the homepage you'll see a message; "Hacked By Amfibi-Slayer".

vgmpulse.net has been hacked, fortunately the forum seems to be intact but I'm not sure how secure the ftp is. I'll be removing my stuff from the ftp shortly unless the security of the website is adequate. If this information I have is incorrect then please correct me, but if you visit the homepage you'll see a message; "Hacked By Amfibi-Slayer".

Damn, they struck again? Why does this happen so often? This is already the third time this happened. I really have to talk to someone here.... Great news for my first day I am back from vacation, huh? :P

Hmmmm, must be those jealous FF7 project people. lolz! :D

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic