Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This said, I also have not-so-good news. A lot of people have jumped off right now, which leads to a staggering 5 songs to be taken right now. Let's hope replacement will come soon :)

Is Sinewav still on for track 1-02? A few pages ago he said he wouldn't be able to do it and I don't think I've seen anything from him since then.

-steve

This said, I also have not-so-good news. A lot of people have jumped off right now, which leads to a staggering 5 songs to be taken right now. Let's hope replacement will come soon :)

Is Sinewav still on for track 1-02? A few pages ago he said he wouldn't be able to do it and I don't think I've seen anything from him since then.

-steve

I PMed him and he told me he still wants to do the tracks he chose, and that he will most certainly collab with MaliceX on this project.

I was able to record the last guitar solo for Obsession, but it... well, it's not perfect. I'll send you a wav of the 'finished' song tomorrow.

Wow, you are back! Glad to hear from you! I heard that horrible things happened to you so I am overjoyed you are back here! You know, the most important thing is not the project, but that you are fine and healthy, but you worked on the song, as well! You didn't have to, since there is still a large timeframe until the project is to be finished, but it's great anyway. Thanks a bunch! :)

I've registered at the new forums but still need access to the WIP board there, if you guys want to look into it. :)

(Username Legion303)

-steve

M’kay, now you should have the permissions to view the sacred hidden forums, and post there. Have fun! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you tried to sign up again? I don't know but hackers attacked the server again some time ago, maybe it has to do with them. You should also try and contact Zak on this one, as he is mainly responsible for the forums.

• 2 weeks later...
I see that Innocent Sea is untaken, I don't know about my status with Jeremy at this point for Flamelet, but I have a great idea for innocent sea, I'm going to start working on it.

That sounds cool, I will sign you up on it right away. Haven't seen you around for a long time, were you away or something?

What about our collab for MWW?

EDIT: OK, because this is a very ambituous project we will give you some more time. A lot of people seem to be quite busy, too. The next WIP due date will be 12th of June. Let's hope the people who didn't come back to me or Zak will give me notice about their status on their songs, this time there are some possible removals from the project, be warned :)

On the other hand, I will try to contact as many people as possible myself, so let's see how this will work out.

• 3 weeks later...
So are there any red lines to follow?.. or can remixes be of any style?..

Good question here, and I say, the style should somehow fit the original tune/the game's setting, so a wide range would be fine.

But, tell me, what would you have in mind for a genre on what track? ^-^

Aaaahhh! Another scary deadline.

Woah where did this come from? I would really like to be kept updated by e-mail of new dates and stuff. I've had my track ready for this deadline for a week now but couldn't upload it last week because the login had changed on the FTP.

I've had my track ready for this deadline for a week now but couldn't upload it last week because the login had changed on the FTP.

Server maintenance until monday...we are sorry :(

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic