Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

just wondering...what happens if nobody claims those five tracks left, we wont leave them behind will we?

(sorry if this was answered before)

Hello ^^

Well, I think we have now the most popularest tracks and it's a really BIG project. But as I know Usa he will do the tracks at his own. Yeah, he can't even sleep when just a single track's missing at the final release.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+++ NEWS +++ Welcome aboard, Wiesty and madpawn! You two make it only three songs left! :)

Oh, and btw. today is the day of my return to Switzerland. I have a long exhausting train ride with my keyboard and a lot of stuff ahead of me, but will be back home this evening.

And sorry for the double post, but I have some further (but lesser) bad news. I think I'll need to drop Raven, I have been working on it for too long and I honestly cannot stand any of the results I produced so far. I'd rather let somebody else who knows what there doing have it.

With that though, Politcal Pressure is coming along better. :wink:

Oh no, all those bad news at once (including OCR forums not working for the past hours).

OK, I hope the best for Sixto, what happened to him sounds really really bad :( I would take his current WIP on "Obsession" as it is, with a bit of additional mastering, that is. I hope we can communicate in one way or another.

And Azar, you are sure you want to drop Raven? Shall I remove your name from it?

My piece is coming on rediculously well now. It's a lot more slower paced than the original, and sounds more "zelda-esque", but I'm loving the direction of it. I may update the WIP on the forums soon, but just thought I'd let you know how it was coming on.

:D

Edit: Raven is an awesome piece, I'd love to have a go at it, though it's nothing like my style. I'll see if I can churn out a WIP. If anyone wants to collab on it I'm game. This is all provided Zak/Usa think it's okay, as they are project co-ordinators.

Also, any idea of when this will reach Site Projects?

My piece is coming on rediculously well now. It's a lot more slower paced than the original, and sounds more "zelda-esque", but I'm loving the direction of it. I may update the WIP on the forums soon, but just thought I'd let you know how it was coming on.

:D

Edit: Raven is an awesome piece, I'd love to have a go at it, though it's nothing like my style. I'll see if I can churn out a WIP. If anyone wants to collab on it I'm game. This is all provided Zak/Usa think it's okay, as they are project co-ordinators.

Also, any idea of when this will reach Site Projects?

i may consider collabing (as we both have FL6), but i have to fix up this orchestral fx stuff first :P

I think this will be posted into the Site Projects after WIP 2, and more than 75% of the people submit their WIPs.

Haha, hey Usa, all this time, I had no idea about this project...It seems like I'm the last person on earth who noticed this thread. Though I haven't really been around much either myself until now.

But hey, I'm going to attempt a red song, see what I can come up with. :)

If I'm allowed to "claim" (for now at least), it would be flamelet.

Anyway, good luck with this, but damnit, come back to #mww already, we need some joah.

Sounds knuffig enough for me :)

Welcome to the poroject, Monobrow! :)...I thought I already asked you to participate back then...

So now only two songs are left (and still some are in an unknown state), but for the moment we got a 96% coverage! Yay! :)

REMEMBER: Only one week left until the 2nd WIP deadline!

Don't forget to go to the all new forums and post your WIP in the private WIP board!

There's not much happening there right now, so get going! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds knuffig enough for me :)

Welcome to the poroject, Monobrow! :)...I thought I already asked you to participate back then...

So now only two songs are left (and still some are in an unknown state), but for the moment we got a 96% coverage! Yay! :)

REMEMBER: Only one week left until the 2nd WIP deadline!

Don't forget to go to the all new forums and post your WIP in the private WIP board!

There's not much happening there right now, so get going! :P

Oh and MagiNinjA I have FL5 not 6. Are the project files backwards compatible?

I am not the right man for the Whiz Kid job! :(

Sorry :P

Someone's gotta be waiting for it right? :)

Closed Garden and Positive... hmm

I bet I could make a Closed Garden thing. Or at least try :P

Is that a definite yes? I mean, should I sign you up for it? If so, only Whiz Kid would be left to take :)

I have my WIP rendered out, but it's on the college computers right now. When I go back to the labs tomorrow I will send it over.

Sounds good, thanks a lot, Rexy! :)

Still, there are a ton of other people I need to talk to ASAP. I will not publish the list here for now, because I will try to get a hold of them myself for now. It seems like people are pretty busy these days or forgot about the project, which is definitely NOT a good thing.

Reminder: The WIP deadline was yesterday. There are some people where I can make an exception for not reporting back, especially people that are pretty new here or some who are busy with their work on SoS right now, because this project gets to its end pretty soon. I can fully understand that they want to devote their whole attention there, but please at least keep it in the very back of your head that there is also another project that depends on you. Yes, you :)

OK, enough said for now, I hope I can PM as many people as possible to take them from this list before I will publish it here. There might be some people taken off this project now in case I can't get a hold of them now.

Checking in...

I have another WIP but it's short and I don't know where I'm going with it yet, so I hesitate to submit it until I do. I thought I had some good ideas for the two Sacrifice songs but I keep procrastinating because I just don't know what I want to do with them. I do have some ideas I'm playing with, though. :P

-steve

Finished and sent in my WIP.

Usa, the piano wasn't tuned that well, so don't mind the sound. I hope I played the music to your liking :wink:

Hey, great stuff so far! I totally dig your jazzy style. The piano sound is not exactly what it could be like, but hey, it's still a WIP, so don't worry too much about that now. The important thing is that you have your idea worked out, and it sounds pretty solid so far! Keep it up man! :)

This said, I also have not-so-good news. A lot of people have jumped off right now, which leads to a staggering 5 songs to be taken right now. Let's hope replacement will come soon :)

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic