Okay, the name gives me a chuckle whenever I see it. So, we have a world music ReMix complete with Lion King-like vocals at the beginning, all while being light, bouncy and happy. Very relaxing and fun to listen to for sure. Stevo's voice is a perfect fit for this kind of ReMix, and the guitar and marimba work done sounded great. I think this would fit in nicely while roaming around Pride Rock. Very nice take on the bonus theme.

• 1 year later...

Sorry you had so much trouble producing this track Will, one would never know. It sounds so nice and laid back and carefree. I love it, and it's nice to hear you go outside your 80s comfort zone! Stevo, wow nice vocals! The only trouble is, I listened to this expecting to bash some bastards, and I ended up smiling and hugging them instead...

• 1 year later...

Haha, what a nice title! Especially for such sunny and cheerful mix. It's deifnitely not what I'm used to hear from Will (and his collabs), but it's still awesome! I totally get the King Lion-esque vibe coming from this track. The mix of world-inspired percussion, juicy brass stabs, bits of acoustic guitar, and, of course, Stevo's mesmerizing vocals is just a big pleasure to listen to. Very cool!