Team OverClocked ReMix - Folding@Home

100_PERCENT ROEMER

How the f did I get into first place??? :P

Must be from having 75% of my torrent machine/file storage system's 2.4ghz processor working on it. Yay for dedicated servers!

Also, I may be getting a 'reject' computer from work, fixing it up and giving it to my mom with this software on as the screensaver! Another 2ghz computer to add to the pile!

We have reached 500 unit count.

Oh great, a 20 000 frame WU with over 8 minutes a frame. Says it is going to take until 2007 to finish.

Now it's gone down to 7 s a frame which will be done 2 days from now.

Damn. I wish my CPU was that fast. My folding speed is 9 - 11 minutes per frame.

We have reached 500 unit count.
Oh great, a 20 000 frame WU with over 8 minutes a frame. Says it is going to take until 2007 to finish.

Now it's gone down to 7 s a frame which will be done 2 days from now.

Damn. I wish my CPU was that fast. My folding speed is 9 - 11 minutes per frame.

That's normal. Big WUs take less time per frame than small WUs, in a way that each WU takes about the same time to complete.

Wait, whats going on here? I just finished my first WU, and Folding@Home said that it encountered a error and needed to close. When i brung it back up, it still shows that i have no WUs completed and im not listed on the website. What the hell?

Edit: Nevermind. Im too damn impatient.

We're in the top 2500 teams!

And I'm only 10 points away from you, you lazy bum. Tell your computer to get to work. :P

I have to turn off my computer overnight due to power concerns in this house.

Yeah, something's up with my power bill too. It was like $300 more than normal this month for some reason. And the weird thing is, that's been the case with a LOT of people that I know too. Hmmmm.......

And I'm only 10 points away from you, you lazy bum. Tell your computer to get to work. :P

Yeah, something's up with my power bill too. It was like $300 more than normal this month for some reason. And the weird thing is, that's been the case with a LOT of people that I know too. Hmmmm.......

Huh, ours went up too, but only about $40.

SHIT!

Oil crisis!

Triple click here to blame it on Bush!

We're not talking about the energy bill, we're talking about power breakers and stuff.

Well, it is the middle of winter, so anyone with an electricity based heating system (not gas / oil) would see an increase...

I did see a cost breakdown of running a project like this, and I think it came out to about 30-40 cents a day, which I think counts on leaving the monitor off. Even if you round up to a dollar a day for a power hungry machine, its not going to be an extra $300 unless your running a LOT of computers...

'Course, you can always do what I do and run it on the computers at work :wink::!: But for the love of pete get permission! :!: