Wow

X-oshi

I have been listening to OC remix since about 2005, and I have loved every second of music I've heard. the last time I torrented the full list of remixes, there were only roughly 1400 songs in the main list not including the albums. With the albums included I think came out to about 1500 to 1600 songs. Now I come back in 2013 to find 2,599 remixes. I have to say that this is truly amazing. I have yet to actually meet someone that loves OC remix as much as I or video game music in general. However, with so many new songs, I see that the community has grown drastically. Please keep doing what you guys do best. Im now downloading the entire playlist again and can't wait to discover new favorites.

You guys may not realize it but people like me, really, really rely on this to help us get through life. I couldn't really explain how much this has impacted my life. And how much I really rely on this. Thank you!!!

This is really nice to hear. Please, stick around, don't be gone for years at a time, as new mixes get posted every couple of days, and new albums quite frequently too!

fake. OP is clearly DJP's alternate ninja account. ;P

Thanks for the feedback, and ditto: This community makes a lot of great music to become attached to for a variety of reasons. Knowing that at least one person like you appreciates the work we do makes the entire music process more enjoyable than it already is. and just a warning, all of brandon's stuff are lame.