Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

You know, I support ranked online wi-fi play. You're not the only one.

I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't "support" ranked online wi-fi (herro redundancy??) play. It's just that for most of us, "support" doesn't translate to "bitch about the lack of in a venue like an OCR thread where it does nothing but offend some fanboys and piss some others off." But see, if any of you knew wtf was going on, you would most certainly know that we came to terms with this over 100 years ago and appropriately either ignored atma or at least anything he says on certain subjects, so... um yeah, /agree with Arek. gtfo.

Lol, no kidding. I personally have spent a good amount of time cruising the GameFAQs Brawl board, and this thread only manages to be slightly more intelligent.

Don't flatter yourselves, OCremix Brawl thread...

But yeah, less war, more Brawl talk, okay?

*Waves to Atma*

You know, I support ranked online wi-fi play. You're not the only one.

way to be pretentious, newb

This thread has never really been all that good, especially when compared to the old Smash thread. The ratio of people who know what they're talking about to those who don't is much worse, and those who do don't seem to have much control over the thread.

This thread has been donkey punched to hell by people who can't take their eyes off their e-penis. Argh.

So, we find out that thealmightygoat is a total waste of time, finally and officially. He put on a good show, though. Guy's got talent, stringing along so many people. Hell, some of his middle posts seemed really convincing to me at first. I think all these attention whore "prophet" kids need to stfu, though, seriously. At this point, I'd wager the REAL info won't be available - at the earliest - until the day before the Japanese launch. Hong Kong always gets it first, and they're prett good about spilling beans.

At least, that's what happened when Pokemon D/P came out.

[/textwall]

I really say we lock this up until brawl comes out. I planned on making a new thread for this anyways, considering that this one sucked and has like a billion posts in it already.

If you guys wish to continue conversations about brawl, definitely join #clanocr *server- enterthegame* on irc. Everyone is welcome.

I'm locking this thread as it has degenerated into banal predictions for a game that is coming out in not even a month. Once the game is out, then someone can make a new thread on it, but until then, this is off limits.

This is not GameFAQs. If you want to do that stuff, then go there. Otherwise, I'd advise lurking more. In addition, there has been some unnecessary flaming & language in here by some (looking the past two pages, FuriousFure & Atma) - I don't want to see that again, this will be the only warning on that subject.