Sign in to follow this  
CE

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

you know, at first when everyone was like, "This thread is starting to suck" I didn't really get it... but now that I've read the last 20 posts I think it clicked, and now I'm sad.

Screw you all that led to this demise. May you argue about the ownership of improbable Mii character ideas until the end of time.

Good day.

I really say we lock this up until brawl comes out. I planned on making a new thread for this anyways, considering that this one sucked and has like a billion posts in it already.

If you guys wish to continue conversations about brawl, definitely join #clanocr *server- enterthegame* on irc. Everyone is welcome.

I'm locking this thread as it has degenerated into banal predictions for a game that is coming out in not even a month. Once the game is out, then someone can make a new thread on it, but until then, this is off limits.

This is not GameFAQs. If you want to do that stuff, then go there. Otherwise, I'd advise lurking more. In addition, there has been some unnecessary flaming & language in here by some (looking the past two pages, FuriousFure & Atma) - I don't want to see that again, this will be the only warning on that subject.