OCR03169 - Sonic Adventure 2 & Sonic the Hedgehog (SMS) "Blue Blur Your Brain"

A fantastic mix!

...which went uncontested through the compo because they were up against me that week, and my hard drive just completely died, so I couldn't even work on a mix, let alone turn one in.  DQ'd instantly, and so they moved on.

But if I had submitted something, I don't think I would've had a chance to beat them.  This mix is just way too good.

• 3 weeks later...

Musically, I have to say that I enjoyed the glitchy high-speed EDM beat of this mix that works extremely well with the vox vocals, and as far as the rapping, that was pretty nicely done as well, fitting the instrumentation to a "T". Somehow being able to slip in the word "bestiality" into a mix and make it not horrible and fit with the game's hero is good for some credit. Nothing to gripe about from me, solid mix.

• 5 months later...

Instead of taking an “IN YOUR FACE” approach to representing Sonic, the vocalist sounds like he’s chilling in his crib, soaking in how awesome he is. It’s even in the lyrics; “listen to my ego.” I do love the lyrics to this remix. Very “Parental Advisory Warning” and it’s amazing. The beats and samples blend with the lyrics very well. Great remix that uses lyrics.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03169 - Sonic Adventure 2 & Sonic the Hedgehog (SMS) "Blue Blur Your Brain"