OCR03283 - Knuckles' Chaotix "Chaotic 5"

Liontamer

So weird not opening up Excel when I listen to a mix. I actually find the narration really cool for some reason. I usually find it decent at best, but it really works here. I'm not into the rap, but the processed vocals are cool and the instrumental is nice.

It's always a pleasure to work with these fine gentlemen! This track has been a looooong time coming and I'm glad we were able to finish it and get it out here for ya. And major thanks to the OCR staff for posting it! :)  Happy New Year everyone! 

EDIT:  I just realized it wasn't pointed out in the write-up, but I hope you guys notice that in addition to having José on the track, Paul also sampled a line ("clique called Chaotix") from 'Unknown from M.C.' throughout this mix ;) 

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03283 - Knuckles' Chaotix "Chaotic 5"
  • 2 months later...

Chaotic and cool, this is sick as hell! The intro had a neat little anarchy vibe with the vocal clips mixed together before breaking into the raps. Great lyrics, good beat, awesome flow, and I love how the beat at times sounded like it had a transmitter blip sound effect. Intentional or not, it's a good call back to the intro. So slick and groovy, this is the kind of funky hip-hop that I can bop my head to for a long, long time. Fantastic, truly incredible ReMix from everyone involved.