An OverClocked Christmas v. XIII (read first post)

The Coop

I wouldn't mind going down as one of the "Guests." I would like to jump onto this project, if you'll have me. Technically, I'll be collaborating with Wassup Thunder on a piece, Shiver Star from Kirby 64. Kinda a gentle, synthy orchestra thing. Real original, doing an ice world song for Christmas, I know, but we'll do our best for the fans.

Edited by Souperion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So uh... I have a track. It's tradition by now. It's not quite done yet. But it's getting there. I used an old, unfinished remix because I thought that'd make it easy to quickly finish it. Easy, right?

It was a mix from back when I thought I could do orchestral reasonably well, adapted to DnB the first time I thought I could do DnB reasonably well, then adapted to my more typical beats and grooves. I figured that would be easy to touch up and make a decent winter jam out of. It was 4 minutes long.

Was.

That's it. Time's up.

I'll be tagging the MP3s, typing up the text for the back cover, and sending everything to Dyne. Once he lets me know that the page for the album is done, I'll update the upcoming thread.

Thanks to everyone who got a remix in, and to those who tried to :smile:

Edited by The Coop