OCR04015 - Terranigma "Royd Rage"

Liontamer

One of the few purely electronic tracks from the album, and certainly one of my personal favorites! I really love dnb, and this is one of the best representatives of the genre on OCR. The flow is just incredibly smooth and energetic. Absolutely fantastic collab right here! Also nice to see Trism on the front page. He's made some nice competition-related stuff and it's cool to see such progress :)

P.S. I don't know anything about the source track or the game, but for me the title is just a really bad pun and I love it :D

Edited by Black_Doom

I remember finding the larval form of this track in the workshop last year. It, and the whole album no doubt, has matured into a marvelous piece of work. An excellent choice of genre for Royd's theme (the original is all of 22 seconds), thoroughly enthralling and captivating. Excellent work, thanks to all three of you bringing this piece back to life.

Glad to see this pass, Trism.  Jorito is a wise pick to collaborate with.  Dude is killing it at OCR, making the rest of us look like lazy slouches (maybe I should mooch off him too lmao).  Though you know I always love your music no matter what.  Come back to MnP & PRC.  We miss youuuu (But I digress...)

"Royd Rage" is awesome.  Great drive, nice Cyberpunky FX.  Great dynamics, like at 3:00.  I always love me some ambient break downs.  This theme so befits Royd, especially with consideration that it's in a technological era and he's on a mission to avenge a friend AND save the world from annihilation.  Spoilers, I know.  I loved that part of the game so much and Royd Rage captures the moment perfectly.  Nice work dude.  Hope that didn't come off as too hammy. 

Edited by HoboKa