OCR00612 - Kirby Super Star "Green Greens (Contagious Eye Infection)"

orkybash

• 5 months later...

You're RIGHT. It's as annoying as pink-eye. No-matter how hard you rub and rub, it JUST WON'T GO AWAY!

By they way, I'm a gamer, and I LOVE Kirby + other Halken games, and I think this re-mix SUCKS the big one. Actually, I never really liked this song. It's in the first level, which means you hear this EVERYTIME you start to play the game. It was OK, but it wasn't like one of those songs I was happy to turn the game on to. It's just cute and bouncy, and it serves the purpose of introducing our hero for the first time. You even hear allusions to it in the title theme.

You know it's one of your favorite tracks when you can't wait to get to the level, JUST to hear the music. Music on Kirby games that was like that for me include, of course, the Floating Islands and the Bubbly Clouds. KDL my most favorite was the Cloudy Park. For some reason I seemed to like each and every track on KDL3. Love Jun Ishikawa and Hirokazu Ando music...

I think it's on the right track, but it could do with a little improvement. It's rather repetitive, but I don't really mind that so much as I do a few of the notes that seem to be wrong/off. I wish Rama would come back and update this because I think he could make it a whole lot better. :(

• 1 year later...
I think it's on the right track, but it could do with a little improvement. It's rather repetitive, but I don't really mind that so much as I do a few of the notes that seem to be wrong/off. I wish Rama would come back and update this because I think he could make it a whole lot better. :(

http://remix.thasauce.net/song/RTS0116/

• 1 year later...

Crazy mechanical, but that lends itself well to the complete mania this song produces. The updated version is quite a bit better, but i sortof prefer the original lead synth. Cool to see Rama had a history before he hit it big and started living large as a member of the Scuba Divers.

If you just ate a ton of sugar and need a soundtrack to go nuts to, it doesn't get much better than this one. :-D

• 2 months later...

Wild and kinda weird. Just the way I like my eye problems. The only problem I have is the high pitched chirping that starts after the second "Dadaya!" or whatever Kirby says that keeps up through a lot of the mix. It's annoying as hell. Still, it's a pretty decent mix for the first song of Kirby.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00612 - Kirby Super Star "Green Greens (Contagious Eye Infection)"