Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

coop, i've been on like a million projects and headed up another...i know the general protocol. i was more curious if you guys wanted to 'release' it as a kind of preview, similar to team.rokit with tweek.

Then why didn't you ask that instead of wording it like you did? HUH?! HUH?!?!

My thoughts? Things might have moved forward a lot since I was last on the site, but from what I remember, there was still a sizable way to go a few months back. Perhaps you should hold off until the end of the project is in site (a couple months or so from being published), and then discuss releasing a track as a preview. The idea is fine, but dude... don't pull a Blizzard and tease folks long before it's done ;-):lol:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

This project is alive and kicking, don't worry... just because you don't see much happening on the public section doesn't mean it isn't worked on behind curtains. Just be patient

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You know

How has a freaking MARIO game not had a project yet? I ask you all. I mean, maybe SMB1 wouldn't be a very good idea for a project, but something like SMB2 or 3 or 64 for that matter should work.

Uh...That is what this project kind of is.

You know

How has a freaking MARIO game not had a project yet? I ask you all. I mean, maybe SMB1 wouldn't be a very good idea for a project, but something like SMB2 or 3 or 64 for that matter should work.

LOL~

An SMB 1-3 project might be neat though. You forgot to mention Super Mario World...that game has fun music.

Anyway, I really anticipate this particular project as well as a few others. Dire Dire Docks~

LOL~

An SMB 1-3 project might be neat though. You forgot to mention Super Mario World...that game has fun music.

Anyway, I really anticipate this particular project as well as a few others. Dire Dire Docks~

WOAH I did forget super mario world. Ever hear powerglove's Mario Minor? In one part in that song they do a REALLY AWESOME heavy version of SMW's castle music.

Uh...That is what this project kind of is.

Yes. I know. But is it DONE? No.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History