Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

• 3 weeks later...

What is it with you people and leaving up dead forum links in the OP?! SD3 did the same thing! How many dead forums do I need to register to? It took me, like, 10 minutes to realize the last activity was in September... of 2008. Heh, well, anyways, so should I just get a WIP to you Fishy personally or what? I've been trying and trying to get my ideas straight for the some of the other mixes that are supposed to come first (Rozovian, I swear I'm not just delaying it, I'm just musically brain-blocked on that song...ugh, crossing my fingers for some inspiration soon), but if I get work done on this, let me know what do to.

wow, you're hitting all the projects, aren't you?

a word of advice. projects never - NEVER - come out when they're scheduled to. ever. just wait, don't try and figure it out. it's like the second coming of christ - like a thief in the night, when no one's expecting.

Unless those dates are goals, that defeats the purpose (or at least the one that would seem most obvious).

Unless those dates are goals, that defeats the purpose (or at least the one that would seem most obvious).

Hey dude he's just trying to let you know how things kinda normally pan out here. While dates and goals are a good thing; they have a tendency to change bc "life" gets in the way of many remixers plans to finish tracks on time. An OCR site project is an absolute crazy thing to run.

It's my understanding that the preliminary plan is to release this in September of 2011, a decade and a half after Super Mario 64 was released in America. Do I have my facts straight?

It BETTER not take that long to come out. That would mean my mix would be sitting on "to be posted" for nearly 4 years. :P

Seriously though, since progress is actually being made on the last tracks, I doubt it'll be beyond 2010. Just depends how things pan out with projects set to release ahead of it.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History