Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have an audition for it at the moment, but we're not convinced by it, so feel free to hit us up with a wip when you can or post something on the forum. Let me know when you've signed up to the forum as I have to activate it. Would it be orchestral like your ocremix?

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently we had too many spambots, so some dude shut us down until we stop them signing up, which is fair enough i guess.

I'm currently taking a break from work, sitting in my chair with some water, posting in this thread.

Where you at?

Coops made a funnies :3.

It's amazing... The last days, maybe two weeks... There has been NO activity on the forums... My web host disabled the subdomain because it's sending out a couple hundred emails per day... And 7 minutes after he disables it, Fishy pops in the IRC channel with "Escariot?"

the best way to kill the bots is to set the username registration filters to filter everything, so no one can register. if someone needs to get on, then just disable the filters and make the name FOR them. that's what we did with the pkmn project.

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History