Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

FYI, guys. If you're still looking to try your and at Slider or PP Lullaby, I really need to know right now. ToN is like 95% done with his mix and Argle sent me a nearly complete WIP as well. Once they're done, I'm gonna organize this and send it in for eval, which basically mean we can't make any more additions or updates.

Not trying to discourage you, but giving you a heads up.

Ok, here's the status with me. I am doing my track for On the Breath of the Wind. Once that is done, I will resume this one.

So figure, maybe 2-3 weeks until this track is complete. In case anyone can do a track in that time frame.

That seems like a strange way to prioritize things, but yea, it gives people some time here, if Nutritious is cool with that.

That seems like a strange way to prioritize things, but yea, it gives people some time here, if Nutritious is cool with that.

Not particularly strange to me, the Wind Waker track has been in the pipeline for quite some time, and the deadline approaches. On the other hand, this project has been in development hell so long I don't think anyone will commit suicide over an extra week.

Plus, if someone can get a track for Slider or Lullaby in the meantime, all the better.

Not particularly strange to me, the Wind Waker track has been in the pipeline for quite some time, and the deadline approaches. On the other hand, this project has been in development hell so long I don't think anyone will commit suicide over an extra week.

Plus, if someone can get a track for Slider or Lullaby in the meantime, all the better.

That's fine, just please keep me updates on progress :)

Marking ToN as 100% now!

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History