Sign in to follow this  
Fishy

Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Heh, that's what I was planning on doing too (I've even put off busting out the '64 and replaying the game for the time being just for that case).

My sister currently has my N64, so I'll be playing it on my Wii. A good plan indeed.

but the artist list in particular is what's *really* getting me pumped for the album's release. I'm especially eager to see Sole Signal's take on Cave Dungeon

Definitely, Sole Signal's take should be awesome. I'm looking forward to hearing what Fishy and Willrock come up with, and of course everyone else involved!

Cool, guys. I hope the tracks live up to your expectation of them. :)

Just remastered the Staff Roll remix with new samples: East West Platinum, Gypsy, and Pianos. Same with my collab track with Fishy.

Edited by Sole Signal

Just remastered the Staff Roll remix with new samples: East West Platinum, Gypsy, and Pianos. Same with my collab track with Fishy.

Give them to me! Must have precious....

Nutritious & Fishy, keep up the excellent work :D

Pfft, I accept only credit for my musical contributions at this point. I'm too busy with FF9 these days. Plz direct your management appraisals in Justin's direciton.

If they're as good as Castle Crescendo, Serenity's Wake, or Malevolent Mansion, I'll be happy. :grin:

Having some trouble replicating an awesome sound I got before, I'm going to keep working on it... that bugs me when that happens haha. Anyway I am working on the song as my main focus right now... yes, yes... even above Skyrim.. Skyrim. i just hope you like the song a fraction as much as I like skyrim, which would still be a lot. Hoping to work hard on it and have it mostly done before Monday.

edit1: Nutritious, I tried to send you a pm, did you get it? I may have typo'd your name or something.

edit2: I waited for a response but I really gotta get cracking on this thing, apart from having to do 2 other songs, Thanksgiving, and moving to a new house, my schedule is pretty stuffed leading up to December 1st.

Edited by Brandon Strader

Yeah Nutritious where r u.

I will try as hard as I can to meet the deadline of December 1st but now i have other songs I have to make first, paid work.. within 48 hours.. so it's getting tight.

Alright, day of reconing guys. Technically, I've talked personally to everyone with unfinished tracks, so I know where it's all at. Let's just get it done, yo.

I had to swap out my motherboard for a new one, and after reinstalling Windows, am working to get all my sample paths working again. Finally upgraded to FL 10 as well. All three of mine are 99.8% done; will get final wav renders to you soon.

I'm going to record 1 last guitar part just because I think it'll help the ending transition, but apart from that I am trying to re-amp and finish up today... :-D

EDIT: I do think the song is done but I'm in the middle of moving now, and I haven't sent you a WAV yet. So bear with me and send me a pm if you need anything changed and I'll be back up within a couple days.

EDIT2: I've moved and no pm.. hehe

Edited by Brandon Strader

So what's the status of this project? Is it done? Are songs still being waited on? Is it being locked away in a vault forever, next to the Ark of the Covenant?

My name is purple but don't blame me, I done sent a WAV. I think Nutritious is just busy with family and work. I don't mind the wait. There's no point rushing it anyway with the next 4 or so albums already lined up..