Kingdom Hearts - Another Side

KieranCarden

Technically the song is from Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. It's the song that plays during the secret ending "Another Side, Another Story - Deep Dive".

The song is great on it's own, don't get me wrong, but I would love to see what someone could do with it. If I had to request a remixer, I would say Sephfire. I love how "Above the Rising Falls" turned out and I listen to it almost every day. There's actually quite a few people I would like to see try this one - I'm not trying to exclude anyone, but I'm pretty sure everyone here has a favorite remixer.

Anyway... I saw a couple people had requested "Hand In Hand" and "End of the World" which are also extremely good pieces and I would love to see those remixed as well... but my first choice has to be "Another Side".

If you haven't heard the song (or seen the movie) you can hear/see it here

http://bluelaguna.net/downloads/fmvs/kh1/0/049%20-%20Deep%20Dive.avi

The mp3 isn't on the site, but the movie will let you listen just fine.

I hope someone wants to take on this project... I've always wanted to see what could be done with it -- if it could get any better ^_^

If anymore information is needed let me know. Thanks.

~KieranCarden~

I absolutely LOVE this track. When I first listened to it via the KH2 website, I was so, so amazed. I didn't know it was an in-game track since I never heard it until I actually played KHII and heared the "Organization XIII" piano solo. I kept praying that the full version of "Another Side" would appear in KHII but it didn't.

ReMixer Ruben Kee would do wonders with this track. :)

crap someone submitted a remix of this a few months back called one sky one destiny (it was a combo of a few tracks from the game) and I thought it was pretty good, but it got rejected. Unfortunately I neither know the artist's name or have it.

Oh man, I would love to hear that. Is there any possible way that a Kingdom Hearts project could get started? Could do two sets... one for the first game (including Final Mix) and one for the second (including Final Mix+ ..which comes out on march 29th). I think that would be cool for project.

I doubt it would be a good idea to start a project soon since there are so many in progress right now, although I was thinking the same thing earlier today since I recently started a "Dearly Beloved" arrangement.

In response to Atmuh, I have the song, and the author says RK. I'm guessing it's an abbreviation. It seems more like a remix of Simple and Clean, with a beginning that I guess might be Another Side.

crap someone submitted a remix of this a few months back called one sky one destiny (it was a combo of a few tracks from the game) and I thought it was pretty good, but it got rejected. Unfortunately I neither know the artist's name or have it.

It was -RK-, the WIP thread seems to be purged, but I have the song, I'll post a link when I get home.

EDIT: Wait, I found it on his site,

http://rosskmet.googlepages.com/music

god why do people suggest a remix project for such a mainstream game already with accepted remixes

seriously I would love to start a project one of these days but I have to deal with all these people starting tons of projects that I don't feel like ending up in the middle of.

one of these days I may just wanna start one...for a game that's less known and better than all this mainstream stuff

Because the music is good, "mainstream" games have many fans and we are free to remix what we please.

and i am fully aware of that

oh just for the record i loved kingdom hearts

oh also I am quite glad to see you, one of the remixers I actually like quite a bit on here, checkin up on requests NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO MINE!

• 2 weeks later...

RossK did One Sky One Destiny. I yoinked that one from the WIP boards before it got turned down. I can understand that OCR's gotta keep its integrity and all, but I admit that there are plenty of rejected mixes I really miss. I've still got "One Sky..." and I listen to it frequently.

Such a sad state that there are so few KH & KH2 mixes out. That and Suikoden. Where's the love, there?

• 1 month later...