OCR00700 - Mega Man X3 "Memory"

Ginnsu

This is trance!? I thought it would have some more action, or maybe I still don't know what trance is.

Anyhew, as pretzeldude already mentioned, this remix is kinda repetive. The chords are the main instruments, the different beats and synths spice this arrangement a little extra, makes me think of a Club remix. Although this piece doesn't offer much variety, it's still comfortable listening to, and there's nothing wrong with the arrangment, so this is nice theme for a Gravity Beetle.

Heh, gravity beetle, how silly...

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

this is so masterful

this remix inspired me to do a guitar cover of gravity beetle (which i haven't released because it isn't ready for primetime but enjoy listening to)

love it.

repetitive is the easiest critique and least applicable if anyone who played 8/16-bit games could tell you

if you don't like repetitive music you must mute classic video games.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The chords are the mix. Seriously, I love Trance and I can say that a lot of it is the same beat filled with different sections and areas. This is great work, there is no denying that, and to apply it to Gravity Beetle's theme was cool. It does run a bit long with the repetitiveness, but after years of listening to this type of music, I've gotten used to that (considering some trance goes like this about six or seven minutes) and this is close to perfect on length for me. Sweet stuff.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00700 - Mega Man X3 "Memory"