Mistery anime cel

Raziellink

Some time ago, I bought an anime cel on ebay. The seller was a collector, and had send me the cel right away.

When it arrived, and i opend the package, i saw that held more then just one cel.

It held a total of 5 cels, of which 4 were familiar, since they were all from the Street Fighter Alpha anime. But one wasen't. I didn't know at all who it was...

The reason why he send me this many cels i didn't ask for(nor pay for!) is unknown to me, but i think he didn't think he could sell them.

I managed to scan it, and here it is.

mistery-1.gif

I honestly have NO idea who this is, but I guess the anime fans here could easily identify him. Anybody wanna help me out?

Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure. It want From Manga, To Game, To Anime, in that order. It was a game in the arcades in Japan, and Consoles here. A fun Game Actually, Made by Capcom, a 2d Fighter.
Actually, first came the manga, which has spawned several chapters. The latter half of Chapter 3 was made into a 6 episode OVA in 1993, and later on the game was made. Somewhere round 2000 the first half of Chapter 3 was made into a second 7 episode OVA. Later on another game was made based on Chapter 1, and right now a movie's being made out of it as well.

As for the cel: it's the protagonist, Jotaro Kujo, from the first OVA.

Man.. I wanted to be the first to identify it. You can get the game for either Dreamcast or PS2, I believe. Both games aren't particularly well made (imbalance), but the characters are unique and different compared to other fighters. As for the manga, it's your classic shounen manga with a lot of action and fighting and... some other stuff too, but I won't get into that too much.

Actually, first came the manga, which has spawned several chapters. The latter half of Chapter 3 was made into a 6 episode OVA in 1993, and later on the game was made. Somewhere round 2000 the first half of Chapter 3 was made into a second 7 episode OVA. Later on another game was made based on Chapter 1, and right now a movie's being made out of it as well.

As for the cel: it's the protagonist, Jotaro Kujo, from the first OVA.

I stand Corrected. Damn work and its crazy night people *mumble mumble*...