Who did Starcraft: Terran??

HoboKa

Tracy Bush, Jason Hayes and Glenn Stafford are credited with the game. I don't know which one did which race, but Glenn Stafford did Warcraft 2 (stylistic leaning connect him with the Protoss).

I would suspect that it would either have been Jason Hayes or Tracy Bush.

I think he means who did the song as in "who remixed it". Otherwise he wouldn't post on the wip boards I take it.

Whoops. I guess I was being a little too literal there.

It does make sense, giving that he asked to listen to the WIP. But does anyone know which of the composers did each respective race?

No I don't sadly.. Didn't even know the composers of the OST, the one I have is labeled 'Blizzard' as artist :(

Cool that you knew Chickenwarlord ;)

The Terran themes are def the best though

Tracy Bush, Jason Hayes and Glenn Stafford are credited with the game. I don't know which one did which race, but Glenn Stafford did Warcraft 2 (stylistic leaning connect him with the Protoss).

I would suspect that it would either have been Jason Hayes or Tracy Bush.

yeah i meant the WIP but I'm glad to know this info too thx

Wow this is really dynamic considering that it's mostly on a piano; going into multiple octaves and WOW it really mimics the terran theme well. :D

wow very nice piano... I really love how it rings

it's really cool what you did with mostly just piano and strings

although I think it could have used a little more volume automation, because everything has a pretty high attack and the dynamic range stays pretty much the same... but still nice

The awesome Terran Music was none other than Glenn Stafford, the Zerg music was Derick Duke and not sure on the Protoss I am thinking Jason Hayes or Tracy Bush. But I am sure on the Terran Music and Zerg music because both Stafford and Duke were performing this music at blizzcon. And were introduced as the composers.

The awesome Terran Music was none other than Glenn Stafford, the Zerg music was Derick Duke and not sure on the Protoss I am thinking Jason Hayes or Tracy Bush. But I am sure on the Terran Music and Zerg music because both Stafford and Duke were performing this music at blizzcon. And were introduced as the composers.

Awesome. Thanks for the info :)

• 2 weeks later...