The MAGFest 6 Topic (omgz)

Geoffrey Taucer

My plane ticket ends up being my b-day and possibly x-mas gift from my parents. You better come Anso >:( Don't give me false expectations just to fail coming at the last minute.

BTW, i am now looking for a way back and forth to Dulles airport. I should arrive around 5pm on the 3rd and i'm leaving on the 7th at 8:30 or 9am (too bad i can't get a flight back in the afternoon instead =/ ). Pretty please? or something?

My plane ticket ends up being my b-day and possibly x-mas gift from my parents. You better come Anso >:( Don't give me false expectations just to fail coming at the last minute.

BTW, i am now looking for a way back and forth to Dulles airport. I should arrive around 5pm on the 3rd and i'm leaving on the 7th at 8:30 or 9am (too bad i can't get a flight back in the afternoon instead =/ ). Pretty please? or something?

I'm trying, so far I've got 1000Kr from my mom. Still not enough but I'm on it.

Also, Dulles ride? I don't know how many people avaris can handle really since it's possibly me and AeroZ, but if I'm out or if he can take more people I bet you're welcome

I'm trying, so far I've got 1000Kr from my mom. Still not enough but I'm on it.

Also, Dulles ride? I don't know how many people avaris can handle really since it's possibly me and AeroZ, but if I'm out or if he can take more people I bet you're welcome

Please come. :puppyeyes:

Besides myself I can fit 3 people in my car. Sp AS, AeroZ, and I think I am picking up Fishy too. So if AS can't come there is room for one more.

Ok. I have got permission from work to go to MAGfest.

Now I wonder:

1: Who got a place for one more in a room?

2: The one who got room for one more, how long are you staying? 6th, 7th?

3: I don't know if Another Soundscape is coming, but I have to order the tickets very soon, because the prices is rising.

Need some answers to get things rolling.

since you're in our room, it'll be half of what me, av, and oa pay a night to sleep on the floor. so, figure like 30 bucks a night for the room, and you pay for your meals (we're poor too, so don't expect to go to all nice places). and if you want any merch bring some cash for that. that's basically it. not as many games as much as tshirts, cds, and memorabilia.

That's no fun - then you're wasting the purpose of being at MAGFest.

I completely disagree, Wes. I've been a hardcore supporter of MAGFest since M3 (only three years but still,) and I only worked last year's, but it was a blast. I saved money and I had a good time meeting the fellow staffers. Besides, if you don't get that warm feeling from supporting the effort of the fest, you can at least power trip, which is fairly fun.

I completely disagree, Wes. I've been a hardcore supporter of MAGFest since M3 (only three years but still,) and I only worked last year's, but it was a blast. I saved money and I had a good time meeting the fellow staffers. Besides, if you don't get that warm feeling from supporting the effort of the fest, you can at least power trip, which is fairly fun.

Banned! Damn char limit