Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uhhh6677

RECRUITING Crash Bandicoot 3 Project

42 posts in this topic

You can put me down for Tiny's theme as well (If no one else wants it). I was experimenting a couple days ago with a new style of music, and I found that it worked surprisingly well with his theme. Plus, he was my favorite villain out of the whole series.

I already have a fair amount of progress made on the China theme. I believe that I sent you a WIP, but I can't remember. If for some reason I didn't, I'll gladly send it again. I can also send you a WIP on Tiny's theme if you want. In a moment of divine inspiration, I managed to come up with quite a bit of material right away.

Arceace: Ok got you down for Tiny, send the WIP as soon as you can.

Everyone: Plenty of tracks left, get to claiming! ;)

Would I be able to switch from the warp room to the title theme?

Well they are practically the same riff :)

Also, I'd like to be added to the kngi boards of the project, I left the message in the chatbox there a while ago but nobody reacted xD

Also, I'd like to be added to the kngi boards of the project, I left the message in the chatbox there a while ago but nobody reacted xD

Ooooh wait they are durrrr

Sorry. I was sure it was the warp room song I remembered. Then when I clicked the link I was like "Wait...I must've been thinking of the title song".

Nevermind...

yeah kngi is slow like that.

it's all kyle's fault, the lazy bastard :tomatoface:

I'm personally really interested in the idea of a Crash 3 soundtrack. I'd love to offer a composition for the Cortex boss, but seeing as it's already been taken, and my relevant WIP is a mash-up between the Cortex themes of Crash 2 and 3.

Good luck anyways!

I should finally have a pretty solid WIP of the Warp Room to ya in a couple weeks.

I now have both of my songs finished and submitted to the Judge's panel. Now all I can do is wait to see what happens.

How's it going for everyone else?

How are things going in here? I'm looking forward to this album!

Just seen this now.

I would love to do that Warp Room theme but looks like someone beat me to it ;)

In that case, Would I be able to do the bonus theme?

I am thinking of a 4 genre cross to cover all the bonus areas haha :)

It's about time Crash got some love on OCR. I wouldn't mind doing the Egypt theme.

Hi!

I'd like to do the Stone Age track if possible?

I can imagine it as some pretty cool funky breakbeat/electro type thing, won't know for sure till I get started but the original has got a pretty nice groove to it so should be fun.

I haven't submitted to OCR before but I've made a whole bunch of music for games which you can check out at my site http://satsu.ma

Thanks! Let me know if that's okay and I'll get started :)

I've got a WIP for the underwater level if you want to hear it Uhhh. Just let me know and I'll send it to you.