Photo

FF6 Balance & Ruin Kickstarter RELAUNCHED (and FUNDED)!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
564 replies to this topic

#201 GTAHater836

GTAHater836

Roll (+350)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 378 posts
  • Location0

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

The web release was scheduled for mid-December. Gotta say web first on this one.

I also believe that each album, based on number of discs, must be allowed a certain number of days in O-Clocked's spotlight. Is there a minimum amount of days a 5 disc OverClocked Remix Arrangement album must be released apart from (before/after) two adjacent OCRA's?

Edited by GTAHater836, 30 October 2012 - 11:31 PM.

Projects supporting/spectating: Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: Lime of the Season, Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber

#202 Bahamut

Bahamut

Moderator, Maverick Rising/Serious Monkey Business Director

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,858 posts
  • LocationMountain View, CA, United States

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

I also believe that each album, based on number of discs, must be allowed a certain number of days in O-Clocked's spotlight. Is there a minimum amount of days a 5 disc OverClocked Remix Arrangement album must be released apart from (before/after) two adjacent OCRA's?

I don't recall there being any such rule - in any case, there are not many large albums released on OCR if you check the list: http://ocremix.org/albums/

The only large ones I can recall are FF7: VotL, Wild ARMs: ARMed and DANGerous, and MMX: Maverick Rising.

Large albums take more than usual prep for though, because the tagging is more complicated, vetting the albums takes a lot longer, and just all of the normal work is larger as a whole.

That said, this year is looking to end with a bang and a lot of work on our end!
Liontamer: AND THEY HAVE A PLAYPLACE

#203 Ethan Rex

Ethan Rex

Metal Slug (+900)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationStillwater and Tulsa, Oklahoma

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

According to the confirmation I received from Kickstarter the estimated delivery date is February 2013.

With that in mind, how would one go about changing the delivery address for this? I might be shifting around at the turn of the semester and don't want things to get lost in postage.
Posted Image
| Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter | Dogs | <ocre> nintendo are stupid

#204 JadeAuto

JadeAuto

Crash Bandicoot (+650)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 661 posts
  • LocationArlington, TX

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

With that in mind, how would one go about changing the delivery address for this? I might be shifting around at the turn of the semester and don't want things to get lost in postage.

Kickstarter FAQ says OCR will send out a quiz when they're ready to ship asking for details. It's not going to go off of your amazon address or anything.

So when the time comes, we'll be asked where we want our goodies shipped to.

This space has a sig of Mother from La-Mulana. However there is no good fan art. Thus, I leave you some witty text. Witty.
June is boss month.

#205 Ethan Rex

Ethan Rex

Metal Slug (+900)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationStillwater and Tulsa, Oklahoma

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:34 AM

Kickstarter FAQ says OCR will send out a quiz when they're ready to ship asking for details. It's not going to go off of your amazon address or anything.

So when the time comes, we'll be asked where we want our goodies shipped to.

How well thought out. Thanks for the info!
Posted Image
| Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter | Dogs | <ocre> nintendo are stupid

#206 Inferno232

Inferno232

Eggplant Wizard (+50)

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationThe Armpit of the great state of Texas

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Received my digital rewards. Glad to FINALLY have a full copy of the SMB soundtrack. Also, with Antigravity plus the Zircon Kickstarter I backed, I have a pretty full collection of his music now.

Thanks, guys. This will keep my audiophile impulses sated until the preview drops. Damn, can't wait to see what kind of stuff is in store.
Posted Image

#207 Razum

Razum

Slime (+5)

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:32 AM

I apologize if I shouldn't be asking here, but has a release date been announced yet? I know the digital version is slated for mid-December, but the previews I heard make that vague release date real bothersome (as in the previews make me want it yesterday).

Either way, amazing work based on the previews I heard!

#208 Jondy

Jondy

Eggplant Wizard (+50)

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationPensacola, FL

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

I don't recall there being any such rule - in any case, there are not many large albums released on OCR if you check the list: http://ocremix.org/albums/

The only large ones I can recall are FF7: VotL, Wild ARMs: ARMed and DANGerous, and MMX: Maverick Rising.

Large albums take more than usual prep for though, because the tagging is more complicated, vetting the albums takes a lot longer, and just all of the normal work is larger as a whole.

That said, this year is looking to end with a bang and a lot of work on our end!

There's also the ff4 album which was sick as shit good.

Nowhere else than ocremix can I go and download over 5 hours of free quality music ranging in genre and style from dubstep to metal to orchestral to pop and everything in between.

#209 Olschi

Olschi

Glass Joe (+10)

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:12 AM

I'm hyped. When is this going to be released? There is still no trailer.

#210 Brandon Strader

Brandon Strader

Rebellion/OK, We'll Groove Director

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,194 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:42 AM

Would it be accurate to say Q1 2013?

Or post-apocalypse!

#211 Unununium

Unununium

Goomba (+100)

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationMidlothian, TX

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Or post-apocalypse!

Consider that half the album is about the World of Ruin, so it wouldn't be appropriate to release it until after our own world ends.

#212 omnipotentBagel

omnipotentBagel

Dan Hibiki (+75)

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

Balance releases before 12-21-12, Ruin releases after. Special mix of Catastrophe and Metamorphosis posted on the day itself.

#213 Brandon Strader

Brandon Strader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,194 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

Balance releases before 12-21-12, Ruin releases after. Special mix of Catastrophe and Metamorphosis posted on the day itself.

I dunno man, I think 12-21-12 calls for some Atmospheric Evisceration, if you catch my drift. ;-)

x0pSHS2.gif
The Wettening ... Donate ... Endless Night ... Final Fantasy III
"Requiescat in pace." ~Ezio Auditore

#214 BooDidley7

BooDidley7

Alex Kidd (+200)

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

We’re shooting to release the album around the 25th anniversary of the Final Fantasy series, December 18th, 2012.

Can we expect any good news today?

#215 omnipotentBagel

omnipotentBagel

Dan Hibiki (+75)

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

I dunno man, I think 12-21-12 calls for some Atmospheric Evisceration, if you catch my drift. ;-)

Shameless.

Although, that's got me thinking. I gotta put a nice "apocalypse" playlist together for Friday. Y'know, just in case.

#216 Rexy

Rexy

Project Chaos Asst. Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,222 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

I say it equally calls for some Chaos Intervention, if you catch mine. :tomatoface:

Still sucks that the deadline was missed, but what can we do? I still feel the OCR team are working as hard as possible to get a quality product out of the door, and I feel that in spite of the setbacks, it's going to be pretty damn impressive :D

Posted Image

Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
SEGA Mixer Drive
: Fridays at 9PM GMT / 4PM Eastern @ RadioSEGA

#217 KyleJCrb

KyleJCrb

Shell Shocked Director, Around the World Co-Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,978 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:21 AM

All y'all talking about these huge albums and no mention of the original giant that held the record of "longest OCR album" for over three years? Sons, I am disappoint.

Nitro Game Injection, Sundays 6PM ET & GameFuel: Listen on Arecibo Radio | Website | OCR Thread
Projects: VROOM! | TMNT IV: Shell Shocked | KNGI Project Forums | KNGI Records

#218 Jondy

Jondy

Eggplant Wizard (+50)

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationPensacola, FL

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

I must admit. I now check OCRemix every day, multiple times a day, sometimes while at work, to see if this album has been released yet.

#219 Brandon Strader

Brandon Strader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,194 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

Palance and Bruin

#220 Level 99

Level 99

Lucid Dreaming Director