• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 djpretzel

djpretzel

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 8,752 posts
  • LocationFairfax, Virginia, USA
  • Software - Preferred Plugins/Libraries:[Plugins]: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Trilian, Battery, Reaktor, Sylenth1, Zebra2, Hive, Alchemy [Libraries]: Spitfire Albion & BML Series, Heavyocity, Impact Soundworks

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

What did you think? Post your opinion of this ReMix.

#2 Crulex

Crulex

Strider Hiryu (+2100)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,158 posts
  • LocationErie, PA

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

Totally digging the Spanish guitar-sounding lead in with the piano leading to the harder guitars. Great for taking things up a notch. I like the weird little strums around the top of the first minute, a pretty cool switch-up. The hard guitars with the Spanish playing in the middle was a great combination of beauty and power. Fantastic ReMix.

06_hisakoultra.jpg

#3 Magellanic

Magellanic

Abobo (+450)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

Absolutely loved this mix as soon as I heard it on the album release. A fantastic collaboration that is just so enjoyable. It sounds so close to the source but at the same time, completely different. This is a very enjoyable mix and one that I keep coming back to.

The introduction is just beautiful. The guitar and piano work so well together and builds to the heavy/rockin' guitars perfectly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acoustic-guitar, aggressive, collab, electric-guitar, metal, rock, synth, tempo-fast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

games | mixes | artists | albums