Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Liontamer

OCR03336 - Wild Guns 'Amputate Your Metal'

6 posts in this topic

What did you think? Post your opinion of this ReMix.

Max did such an amazing job with this one, and I really want to thank him again for taking on this source for BadAss 3 :D I usually feel that if people mix sources they're not very familiar with, the most creative and interesting remixes are the result, and this is no different: the feel of the original track is there and is immensely intensified (it really is a massive adrenaline building mix), and is complemented by some awesome original stuff (and guitar shreddage). And Max even incorporated the aimed overall feel of BA3 with the excellent addition of orchestral elements that give it an additional militaristic feel. It's certainly no coincidence that this has been (and probably will be) in my top 10 of most played tracks over the past year and a half (yeah, I've had this remix a little longer :P)

timaeus222 likes this

The song is really energetic; makes me feel like I'm about to fight for my life. At 3:11, I headbanged like crazy to be honest

You can always rely on Mak to deliver a heavy chugfest. It was a pleasure to work with him on the album!

Solid, ass-kicking track. ^_^ Great end from 3:10. :D