djpretzel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This was an awesome mix full of great craftsmanship until that lame, obnoxious and completely generic thrash guitar at the end. It's completely out of place, but a lot of people seem to think that any pseudo-metal is good just because it's loud and you can headbang to it. Feh.

• 2 years later...

I know that I am coming late to the party on commenting here, but WOW.

Easily my favorite One winged angel remix. I have to say the amazing thing for me is that the song builds and progresses with very wonderful transitions.

Even starting off with the source for the intro did a great job establishing the song. Even throwing in them in later was a great subtle callback.

This is a great way to show how different composers can work together to create a cohesive and amazing monster!

• 10 months later...

Ah, a classic one. Starting with something bippy chippy, it evolves into a badass orchestral pieace with one more chippy injection. The choral work is just so damn epic. Love the break at 2:07. The song took totally new direction, still being badass as fuck. And the guitar outro is just what this track needed to be complete. Such great tune!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01623 - Final Fantasy VII "Black Wing Metamorphosis"