Old 12-04-2002, 11:41 PM
Steven Rowe
Red Mage (+400)

I was amazed by how well performed this was, even though the 'glitches' or so to speak, could've been avoided. But hey, there's no such thing as perfection after all. REALLY nice work though, it has me in awe.
Sponsored Links

Please register to remove the above advertisement.
Old 12-05-2002, 06:30 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bitterness The Star Send a message via MSN to Bitterness The Star
Absolutely Amazing....

I must applaud Gutzalpus on this amazing piece of Piano work....
He/she has taken a well known piece from a well known game, and done it justice, if he/she messed it up, I'm sure he/she would hear about it...., but he hasn't, and I'm glad.....
The CC soundtrack is probably one of my favorites, and by doing Time Scars, he/she has established himself or herself, as a great pianist, and maybe we'll see more arrangements from him/her sometime soon....
Old 12-05-2002, 11:54 AM

There is but a single word for the piece: Beautiful.

Time's Scar was an amazing piece on its own, but I must say that this piano mix of is absolutely top notch. There isn't much else I can say as I am not musically inclined to describe the style and quality of play. However, it was a beautiful, smooth, and delightful.

Well played indeed.
Old 12-05-2002, 03:40 PM
Luigi (+2000)

A moving arrangement of one of the greatest songs of all time. Soothing live piano is definitely not done enough these days.

10/10
Old 12-05-2002, 10:32 PM

Does anyone know the remixers e-mail? I want to ask him if he has a score he can send me. I wanna learn this piece!
Old 12-06-2002, 01:49 AM
Snacks 'N Jaxson (+25)

Send a message via AIM to codexia
perfect

i dont put up to many posts on this site, because i dont find to much worth posting about. but this is the BEST remix of any song i have ever heard. im already in love with both the piano, and times scar, so this is a double bonus for me. very well done ^_^
Old 12-06-2002, 10:20 PM
Brandon K
Luigi (+2000)

Mm, Mm, Good!

Love piano solos, love Mitsuda's work on CC, and I LOVE this remix! Excellent job.
Old 12-08-2002, 11:22 AM

damn I adored the song itsself, this remix gives it an entirely different point of view, but it's still magnificent (especially the end is just perfect...)

Never seen a bluer sky, Yeah I can feel it reaching out, and moving closer...
Old 12-09-2002, 12:16 PM
Joe Knasin

OC ReMix Artist Profile

score

Unfortunately, there is no score for this arrangement...I basically took the original score, set it down in front of me, and used it as the basis for an improvisation, which is this song. I'm horrible at actually sitting down and writing out sheet music (or putting it into the computer for that matter) so most of my stuff tends to be improvised.

Also, thanks to all for the wonderful comments regarding my arrangement. They're all greatly appreciated.
Old 12-10-2002, 05:00 AM
Henry Chong
Chrono (+800)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Send a message via MSN to Blak_Omen
Improvised?!? That is awesome work for an improvisation. My respect for you just went from \RESPECT/ to \FULLOFRESPECTCAUSEIT'STHATGOOD/

Tags
live-recording, piano, solo