OCR TF2 Team: Gametime 9 PM EST on OCR server MWF + some weekends

zircon

Nah, we've had other nights with a full server. You just missed them :-P . And I thought you had to leave early last night?

I diiiid need to leave early. I stayed for 2 hours longer than i was supposed to. And when I got back I saw on the overview that the server was still packed 3 hours later! :<

Thats the reason I left last night. Got tired of going out the gate with the spawn camping of the stickies and nothing really being done about. Plus they were total dicks. That's the risk you run with a pub server.

Were these the b^2 people? They were complete assholes. Unfortunately they were good as well. If it's them you're talking about you'll be glad to know that eventually 2 of their equally good teammates got fed up with them, switched to our team and shut them up real quick.

Nah, the defy peopple. I banned both of them before one whole around of attacking was done though.

Oh them. I didn't realize they had been banned. They certainly were deserving of it, so I'm glad you did.

The same thing happened later in the night with the b² clan, except they had 3 members; 2 demos and a medic.

So yeah...5 days straight of a full server - donate to me if you want a reserved slot! Instructions are in the first post. I also could use some more donations at about this point since it is about time for me to pay the monthly payment again.

I'll enter in dhsu and any others interested (can someone get in touch with 0ptik if he's interested in a slot too?) tomorrow for sure, as well as requisite server changes so that it isn't just dustbowl. I haven't decided what a good map rotation would be though, so throw some suggestions my way right now.

So yeah...5 days straight of a full server - donate to me if you want a reserved slot! Instructions are in the first post. I also could use some more donations at about this point since it is about time for me to pay the monthly payment again.

I'll enter in dhsu and any others interested (can someone get in touch with 0ptik if he's interested in a slot too?) tomorrow for sure, as well as requisite server changes so that it isn't just dustbowl. I haven't decided what a good map rotation would be though, so throw some suggestions my way right now.

I wouldn't mind the occasional 2fort.

Phor sucked the life out of me today. I swear, his one goal was to find my sentry guns and destroy them. It all started when he spawn camped me so I couldn't even try to defend on Goldrush, and it never really got better from there. I got really sick of his crit rockets really fast. I never get that kind of crit ratio when I play solder.

</whine></bitch></moan>

As for Gravel Pit, I'd say try different classes that you don't normally play. That's my best solution for frustrating maps and cycles.

Reserved slots ftl.

Check the first post of the thread :razz: - only $3 a month!

Also, I'm thinking about maybe one night of the week having the server passworded just for OCRers for those who want to play with just other OCRers, and without the hassle of trying to enter (and if you're so cheap that you don't want to donate). What do people think of that idea?