Audio Fidelity

Mulan

Nutritious

Cyril the Wolf

OA

Swordbreaker

Isolinear Moogle

Jabberbox

More sent in their stuff, but they either were incomplete, or said they were going to redo their takes and never did. Kinda sad about that, because a few of them were pretty good, but c'est la vie.

The dudes who are in the Fabul Men's Choir are:

Malcos

BardicKnowledge

Moonlapse

Audio Fidelity

Mulan

Nutritious

Cyril the Wolf

OA

Swordbreaker

Isolinear Moogle

Jabberbox

More sent in their stuff, but they either were incomplete, or said they were going to redo their takes and never did. Kinda sad about that, because a few of them were pretty good, but c'est la vie.

Yay! How exciting.

Sad that a couple of them didn't really pursue this. Can't wait to listen to the final product, as this is going to be my first OCR credit ever despite being something minor. So that's something to check off my "to do before dying" list. :P

Keep up the good work, OA and company. :)

• 2 weeks later...

3 platform release, IMO. I have absolutely no sources on this, but it feels right to me. ;-)

Got another completed track and several more that are inching towards a final status. Things are moving a little slower than i'd like, but 41 completed tracks and it has been 11 months to the day is a pretty good track record.

So this should be coming out before the end of the month correct? I don't want to have to break knees over there. I need my fix man! Quit tempting me with your delicious samples, I can't take it anymore!

You do this for me, and I will perform comedy at any Birthday, Barmitzfah, Rosh ha Shana, or Virgin Sacrifice free of charge.