Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

uh, seriously?

you do realize that you asked me to do that right around when my system started to freeze every time i opened any program more intensive than thunderbird, right?

yeah, because I have a diagnostic that gives me instant, up-to-the-minute information on your computer. How about you stop building computers that always break and just buy a dell? :<

It'd break less i'm sure. :<

nah, this was completely my fault...i had a bunch of old sound drivers installed from two windows installations ago (i generally do the repair installation rather than a full install) that were competing constantly and i just couldn't find the last pieces that were freaking the system out. so i wiped and reinstalled on a better hard drive with better read and write times, hence better performance.

fl was all dicked up too because of a 3-gig switch i installed that didn't quite work right, so it was time to just start over. i copied out about 750 gigs onto a new drive and just wiped.

So happy anniversary, guys!

1 year ago we started this project. And it's still not done. :<

42 completed tracks is pretty good though, and the mixers for the last 4 are making progress and will be finished by the end of the month.

Wow...has it been a year already? I still remember the day you created this thread as if it happened yesterday or something.

Very nice job with the fast and efficient progress, people. It's nice to know that good-quality fan albums can be produced as fast as this, feeding our appetite. Not that I don't mind waiting for this kind of stuff, but still...

Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to give some of this stuff a listen, especially the track I participated in. :)