Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

OceansAndrew

(I do get a minute every now and then on other peoples comp to check up on things)

Just so you know, I think the latest wip is good enough if I'm holding you up, I can scrounge the wav in target disk mode, then if you just fade the outro out it'll do imo (and do that secret intro thing we discussed :P), or you can wait until my exams are over and i have time to take my comp to apple. Up to you.

Well, I know you typed it that way on purpose Brad, because there is an edit button. It is a mystical button that does magical things, and the one who holds the power to use it will rule Mordor...wait, what was I talking about again? Oh, right: Junly.

I was wondering...do we want to have a release party(or parties)? I know it's just a fanciful idea, but just as MAGfest brought some of us together who worked on the project, I think it'd be awesome for people involved who might be close to each other to get together when the thing is released and hold a shindig. I'd totally throw a listening party that night: 3 hours of FF4 remixes + beer + remixers = epic. Or maybe we should all throw individual parties and turn our speakers out the windows so the neighborhood can hear the music (OA, I know at least Zeromus would help put the little one to sleep!) Anyway, I'd want to celebrate it. Or maybe I'm just dreaming big dreams of fun times....

• 2 weeks later...

Because it comes out in 'episodes'. It's on wiiware in like 9 installments for $8 each. It wouldn't make as much sense to put it out on a DS cart and start including product overhead for a smaller return.

The fact that i'd have to pay $72 to get all the episodes has pretty much turned me off to it, but maybe in the future they will compile it all for a reduced price.