Windmill Hut on Ukulele

Wade

Hey I just purchased a ukulele like four days ago, and I arranged the Windmill Theme from OoT. Just thought some people might be interested. I'm still getting used to how the uke feels (as compared to a guitar) so it is far from perfect.

Windmill Hut Theme on Ukulele

ps. I hope plugs like this are kosher on this forum, sorry if its not

ps. I hope plugs like this are kosher on this forum, sorry if its not

Musical performances of video game music... I don't know, you might want to ask DJP first.

On a plus side, you're like... the third person I've ever heard of that plays the ukulele. The only thing more obscure and rare would be someone that plays the glass harmonica.

Anyone? Glass harmonica? Anyone at all?

Musical performances of video game music... I don't know, you might want to ask DJP first.

On a plus side, you're like... the third person I've ever heard of that plays the ukulele. The only thing more obscure and rare would be someone that plays the glass harmonica.

Anyone? Glass harmonica? Anyone at all?

Move to Hawaii. Learning to play the uke is mandatory in most public schools, and quite a few people carry them around simply to play.

Move to Hawaii. Learning to play the uke is mandatory in most public schools, and quite a few people carry them around simply to play.

I'd be concerned if people carried around ukuleles NOT to play them. Man, that'd be a weird place...

*Dream sequence involving many unorthodox uses of ukuleles*

...Ok, that was a little too weird. Although, dental floss IS expensive...

I'd be concerned if people carried around ukuleles NOT to play them. Man, that'd be a weird place...

*Dream sequence involving many unorthodox uses of ukuleles*

...Ok, that was a little too weird. Although, dental floss IS expensive...

Ever seen Desperado? People in Hawaii got some tiny guns.

Haha, I guess I worded my original wrong. What I meant was that the ukulele is a pretty large part of the diverse culture of Hawaii, so you see some (local) people carrying them around similar to how one might carry around a book or Nintendo DS. It's much more common than say, a person walking around with guitar or a violin.

Showoff.

I've played a lot of guitar before, so I didn't mean that I only started music 4 days ago.

I'm glad you all liked it. I'll probably fill out the arrangement with another section soon. My list of songs to work on (when time allows), is:

Windmill Hut

World Theme FF7

Yuna's Theme

Hero's Theme (FFT)

and the Wind Scene