I want to revive the Fan Art Competition

atmuh

HELLO EVERYONE!

It's been about a year maybe more since there was a Fan Art Competition here and I would really like it to come back (but if it gets 1-3 entries per month like it used to I would be very sad). So how about it, people? Who wants to see the Fan Art Competition come back, and more importantly, what would you like the theme to be?

I will take whichever theme seems most wanted as the first theme.

throwing out themes is all well and good but id also like to know how many people plan on entering at least once every couple of months

if youre not familiar with how it works you have a month to make ANY kind of art thing based off theme (has to be 100% your work)

I'd enter...when there's themes I actually feel an idea to draw for, saddly that's very rarely. I also have a tablet now, unlike before so it'll be easier to enter even on a whim and not have my wrist threatening to give me carple tunnel or something.

If you all pick something cave story at any point, I have an idea that's been sitting in the back of my head for 3 months now but hasn't seen the light of day.

Especially now that it is summer, I will have some free time to do it.

What have been the past themes? Perhaps we can do something radically new. The traditional ones are always good to open up to a whole lot of people though. I can't really think of anything on the top of my head. Metal Gear Solid does sound good. Pokemon would be really awesome, though that was already a theme maybe. Personally, I'd like to get some Harvest Moon or Phoenix Wright action going on. :D