Sony E3 2008

Halt

I was talking with a friend, and we were like, what if they Release the confirmation of an FF7 Remake.

The Golden Saucer theme comes down then FF7. Im not sleeping well tonight. Im hoping for that then just for that game, will buy a ps3 ;]

I doubt it, but you never know.

And if so, would it even be exclusive to the ps3? :|

I doubt it too, But a Gamer can dream cant he? I mean its only my favorite game ever

i paid $60 for a copy of FF7. discs were mint condish. ;]

Im sure it would be exclusive, if it wasnt i would be surprised.

I'm actually surprised anyone payed more than $20 for FFVII.

Its my fav game, and it was the only copy i found in good condition. so i said hell with it, and bought it. I also have Chrono Cross :]

I should have said "I'm suprised anyone actually paid any money for FFVII after around 2001 or so."

Its one of the best RPGs made. if not THE best. Deep and compelling storyline. Twists and turns. Great gameplay.

Then modify the OP as well with actual info and not some nonsense about a dream about ff7 being remade.

Also there are statements in this thread arguing that said rpg is best when you know what that shit leads to.

Anyway...ff13 not exclusive. Only news we know so far.

What lies underneath Sony's sleeves? What tricks will they show this year to wow crowds and win them over?

Stay tuned...

lol we all know they got nothing but hey im tryin to stay positive

Sooo.... Im thinkin that MGS4 may just remain the only game I own for the PS3.... Its the only purchase I've made since launch... and If FFXIII is as good on the 360 then I'll take my achievements. >.< come on sony, announce something, hell, a GT5 announcement would be nice...

From the E3 thread:

Actually I'd prefer it if people would just make a new thread about the specific topic they want to discuss, instead of creating all-encompassing threads that end up being mini-forums.

So let's go with that!

If there's something specific from E3 you want to talk about, make a thread!

SINCE Sony's conference hasn't happened yet, I'm closing this, especially since it'll generate into a generic Sony thread anyway (as evidenced by the previous post).