OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I can't believe these people managed to stack an entire team, but uh. . it happened:

lolwut.png

Powerless to stop so many people like that without an actual admin considering they take up half the game, so votes don't do shit.

It was pretty obnoxious too, when I pointed out how ridiculous it was they stacked that much but weren't that coordinated, and then for about 30 minutes they would not stop saying TIGER and talking about Sagat. . .

They eventually left, but. . lol

That was definitely something else.

I can't believe these people managed to stack an entire team, but uh. . it happened:

lolwut.png

Powerless to stop so many people like that without an actual admin considering they take up half the game, so votes don't do shit.

It was pretty obnoxious too, when I pointed out how ridiculous it was they stacked that much but weren't that coordinated, and then for about 30 minutes they would not stop saying TIGER and talking about Sagat. . .

That's pretty amazing. It's unfortunate that they were obnoxious.

Looks like the skill on each team was good. And I like their theme.

lolwut.png

aww too bad I missed that - that looks like it was a show-down: OCR vs Looney Tunes. We could have turned all talk off, became coordinated, and kicked their asses

Yeah, we'll try for scrims again next week. I know quite a few people who won't be coming out tonight, and there's already a lack of interest in TF2 due to L4D2. I don't think we would have managed 12 players.

SCRIMS

Anyone interested in scrimming NEXT monday Nov. 30th between 7-11PM EST let me know in this thread, on steam friends, or in IRC. You don't need to be there at 7, or stay the whole duration of course. Just let me know approximates!