OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Don't take it to heart. From what Atmuh said, Idorts is down and so the refugees went to Fightatron to get their mic-spam fix.

This.

Also, I don't see the point in playing this server at home, since in two days I will be back to school, and will add it there.

I can't wait to be able to play again. I missed it so.

that's what they shall henceforth be known as

How bout the OCRRTFS2K86MEPB Patch for short?

I can't wait for the day I run into Baha on campus, solely because I recognize him from the patch.

(sadly, I'm done with math at college, so yeah, that might not be happening anytime soon :cry:)

Who would be nerdy enough to were the patch in public. (Me with my nerd jacket.)

The patches sound cool, if it's not a trouble, could someone be gracious enough to post a photograph of one once they receive?

Of course I will post a picture. Did you ask for one cause I think you are on the list.

I suppose I was a bit confused. Are these going to be mailed out? Would you like shipping to be paid? I wouldn't want it to be out of your pocket.

This is a community service from Mr David "Brushfire2004" Hubbard. I could not imagine having people pay to be nerdy. That just isn't fair.

I am already paying to get the patch made, and why not just give them to those who want to cast aside the shackels of being "normal" and embrace what they truly are.

In short, these are free to those who want them, limit one per customer.

I'm putting you on the list.

This is a community service from Mr David "Brushfire2004" Hubbard. I could not imagine having people pay to be nerdy. That just isn't fair.

I am already paying to get the patch made, and why not just give them to those who want to cast aside the shackels of being "normal" and embrace what they truly are.

In short, these are free to those who want them, limit one per customer.

I'm putting you on the list.

Thank you very much Brushfire, it is sincerely appreciated!

By the way Baha, the new server says that there's a new TF2 server at it's own IP address, may want to change that.

That's my fault, I apparently uploaded the wrong arena config file to the new server, then someone switched the server to an arena map.

Speaking of which, I still think it's stupid that arena doesn't just use the normal server config.