OCR01025 - Mega Man 2 "Dr. Wily's Wedding"

djpretzel

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Kudos for originality AND making something good! Not gonna lie: I didn't want to download something that was a "Wedding" themed remix. I relented (don't remember the circumstances :<), downloaded it, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm like: "Man, I'd never think to remix video game music as a theme to a wedding, let alone find some way to make it good", but you delivered :-P Scha-weet

• 9 months later...

Probably one of the first 10 remixes I ever downloaded, this one has persisted through a lot to remain awesome. The arrangement is wonderful, being very true to the source, but feeling completely different. This kind of epic transformation is what I really like hearing, especially when the end result is this good. Awesome work right here, people, check it out. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I never reviewed this remix...pathetic of me!

This is awesome stuff: it goes to show how amazingly versatile the source is. The mood is completely shifted to something happy, warm, maybe a little nostalgic and optimistic for the future, sort of all rolled into one... and it totally fits a wedding. (Is there a reason for the overt wedding feel to this piece?)

Wish I could hear more out of you, Mr. Litrio; this doth sate mine desire quite well.

• 1 year later...

This is soo late, but I've been listening to this song on repeat for two days and I just have to have some sort of sheet music or tutorial for it! Do you or anyone on here transcribe? Please contact me on the Kyle Landry piano forum, I'm Krystal Sharz (easy to find I'm online most days and there arn't many people on that site)

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01025 - Mega Man 2 "Dr. Wily's Wedding"