ScrewAttack accepts Soulja Boy's challenge on Xbox Live.

Chris8282

you know it's kind of odd that we all assume hes really bad

I mean

he's the same age as me and plays a lot of video games - he's probably a lot better than we give him credit for

It's not the fact that he may be good at games; it's the fact that he is trash-talking about how he'll 'beat your ass.'

If he has want it takes to back it up, so be it. If he doesn't, he needs to shut up.

Perhaps the reason his music is shit is because all he does is play games instead of taking speech lessons.

It's not the fact that he may be good at games; it's the fact that he is trash-talking about how he'll 'beat your ass.'

If he has want it takes to back it up, so be it. If he doesn't, he needs to shut up.

Perhaps the reason his music is shit is because all he does is play games instead of taking speech lessons.

I quite like this post.

Screwattack's video making fun of him was really funny, but I don't understand why anyone is validating him by responding to his video. Before today I never even heard of him, and while I concede openly that I loathe rap, hip-hop, and any variations thereof as a matter of personal choice, this individual strikes me as more offensive than most others.

I won't say that I hope the screwattack folks beat him because I don't think anyone should play with him. How vain and self-absorbed does a person have to be to hold up the 50¢ game and say that one day he will star in his own game? Then again, who would aspire to be in a "game" like that one in the first place?

Hey, he's keeping his name in the limelight, and it's working. He can also afford to dick around on Xbox Live all day. :lol:

He can easily afford to dick around all day because he made his fortune off one song and he hasn't done a single noteworthy thing since. I guess maybe if he makes another "hit" he might have enough money to pick up a PS3 and reign his ghetto terror among the resistance people

What country are you from XZero? Not knowing Soulja Boy is like saying, "Who the fuck is Elvis?". Can't say I DON'T envy you though. Must be great not to have heard is annoying song 5,000,000 times on the radio.

I'm from the country of Pennsylvania. I don't listen to the radio, and spend most of my time reading and studying because I am a tremendously busy law student who doesn't get out much as a result of doing 10+ hours of work each day (with some OCR playing in the background). Your comment sparked my curiosity, though, so I looked his song up on YouTube. It was unbearable after a few seconds. I guess, based on your remarks, that I should feel bad for you for having to endure that travesty.

And for the record, I know who the fuck Elvis is. I think he married a couple of my friends in Vegas once ;)

He can easily afford to dick around all day because he made his fortune off one song and he hasn't done a single noteworthy thing since. I guess maybe if he makes another "hit" he might have enough money to pick up a PS3 and reign his ghetto terror among the resistance people

Actually, he's made a few songs that made him a lot of money. Just because his first one sold 5,000,000 copies in like.... 6 months.. doesn't mean his songs that only sold 50,000 aren't making him money :) Those 42 million views probably made him some ad money too :)

you know it's kind of odd that we all assume hes really bad

I mean

he's the same age as me and plays a lot of video games - he's probably a lot better than we give him credit for

Playing videos games alot dosen't necessarily qualify you as a great gamer.

And with playing so many games, regardless of how much time you have, how could he even focus on one game long enough to become "good" at it?

On top of that, his gamerscore is only 3337 points.

Actually, he's made a few songs that made him a lot of money. Just because his first one sold 5,000,000 copies in like.... 6 months.. doesn't mean his songs that only sold 50,000 aren't making him money :) Those 42 million views probably made him some ad money too :)

Ummmm... what I said wasn't exactly meant to be taken literally, but thanks for clarifying lol...