VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

well he already HAS the thunder... why stealing it? Wait... unless it's a cover of a cover with random vocal stabs. XD

When are you gonna help me mix, monkey? :x

DUDE! Do you really need help after the remix with Just Us? I "could" learn from you RnB technically. ;)

(though your bass was a bit too hot and I'd have mixed the vocals a bit more different - but that's just me)

You guys are just jealous you cant do the amazing vocal work that Mr. Oji can. Quit mooching off of his talent, he put yooz guys in check and dont you forget it. Why nobody has a voice like Mr. Oji!!!!

Note: That entire paragraph above is untrue, except for the last sentance. :wink:

I would have to agree with you "Holy Warrior Azar" or "HWA." Nobody has a voice like Mr. Liontamer....especially when he says stuff like "vroom cha cha cha," and "Driiiiiiiiiivin over mountains and shit."

Course I much prefer it when he speaks softly to me in that seductive voice, purring things like "hey baby, can you tell i'm happy to see you? i've got a nintendo controller in my pocket."

XD

Which of those 4 home consoles? NES, SNES, N64 or Cube?

You would ask that question Compyfoxy! I'm sorry to say that I don't know which one, whichever is the, ahem, biggest?I presume???

As for "HWA's" question: He uses his a deep voice, kind of like something you would hear on a commercial for preparation H.

:lol:

Bladiator is the Texas Piano Giant, but then again, physical height isn't everything. And Compy probably uses something with efficient German design. :?

LOL. You know how they say you can judge controller size with the distance between your thumb tip and forefinger? Well, someone can hit an octave with those fingers. Cha-ching.

It isn't the size of the controller, it's how you use it.

Bladiator is the Texas Piano Giant, but then again, physical height isn't everything. And Compy probably uses something with efficient German design. :?

LOL. You know how they say you can judge controller size with the distance between your thumb tip and forefinger? Well, someone can hit an octave with those fingers. Cha-ching.

So say the owners of this beauty:

8acfd0d07daba791.jpg

So say the owners of this beauty:

8acfd0d07daba791.jpg

now that's a bent controller!

my my my Bladiator, now I see where all your money goes--to enhancing the size and firmness of your controller and NewsRadio dvds...

such, ummm, distinguishing buttons you've got there.

i wonder what larry's controller is like....nope, i've never seen it.

Begs the question, does Larry even have a controller?

You know he always has his hand in his left pocket and I ask him sometimes if he's got something in there, to which he replies "It's nothing...nothing I tell you, I just um...it's something I use to take me to another level...."

mmhmmm

;)