VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

bach lol

"That's a pretty good joke from one where I can't even pronounce the name right..."

If I might semi quote "The Detective":

And yeah Larry you're right. I'm a damn lazy ass.

Now go away, nothing to see here and check out the torrents.

EDIT:

Did InkBot on that particular board even do some researches? Almost all shows were live at WMRE, and ORMGAS plays only what was recorded. Hell I should offer ORMGAS my Crimson Moon shows, maybe then he's also like "GAWD KILL THAT GERMAN F*CKER!"

One thing I can say about that:

"InkBot... shut the hell up, and do it better or stop bitching and listening to ORMGAS/OCR - noone forces you to do so". But I have a feeling that he secretly likes videogame remixes after all. But he wouldn't say that officially. That's called "ego forming".

A clever tactic, Liontamer. Developing a fake smear campaign against yourself to make you look like a martyr and boost your public image, all to distract everyone from the real issue: Paige is more qualified as a judge than you are. And that you smell.

"world's worst DJ" loalz

What I like about that guy is that it was clear he spent alot of time putting together information to bring against Mr.Oji's credibility as a DJ. He had plenty of examples and it was a well articulated argument....NOT!

He had no examples of what he was talking about, and further more it seemed as though the same guy throwing the flames was also a guy who couldnt go a sentance without using the word "crap". Sure I wondered sometimes when hearing the show if Liontamer was drunk or not, but he is not in the category of bad DJ's, not at all.

So aside from the most important stuff like the job/career hunt and working during early evenings, I've been busy with using my free time doing OCR related stuff like judging dem mixes, writing reviews (gotta catch up) and working on updating the site's database with many new source tunes (in-progress).

But I'm proud to say that my life's goal of getting a remix past the judges panel has truly arrived. That's right, the fine judging lads over at OverLooked ReMiX have enthusiastically passed the superlative Gran Turismo (Japanese Soundtrack) mix "Toyota Disco", and I encourage you, the unwashed masses, to register there and VOTE Toyota Disco to da top o' da OverLooked ReMiX charts! I count on your support to put money in my mouth and food in my wallet! So vote early and vote OFTEN (i.e. once)!